2 ~ The silence

*Willow's POV*

I ended up thinking I would be late so I ran to the bus stop whilst singing 'Wherever you are by 5 Seconds of Summer' To my self.

I came to a pretty quick stop when I accidently bumped into Connor from up the street. He was texting when I ran into him on accident.

"Sorry Connor are you okay i'm so sorry" I gasped.

He stumbled backwards laughing " Yeah, i'm great it's alright."

"Wait, why were you running so fast?" He looked up from his phone and locked it I never realized how pretty his eyes were until now they like a forest green with light tints of lighter green and some other greens.

Yeah, I got carried away..

"Uh... Willow?" He raised an eyebrow with an awkward chuckle

"Oh..."

"What?.."

"OH!"

"I was running because I thought I was going to miss the bus" I mumbled out of embarrassment looking down at my feet.

Great job Wil, just.. Wow.

"Oh well you didn't. Infact I think Junia is going to be late again" He stated seriously but smiled because he's just Connor he does that.

"Clearly aha she's late everyday" I agreed, rolling my eyes sarcasticaly

We both laughed and then it became silent, awkward and I could see him beaming at me from the corner of my eye.

"So..." I cleared my throat, hoping he'd cut it out.

"Are you exicted for the field trip?" He asked some what awkwardly.

I thought for a second."Yeah I suppose?!"

"I love camping." I smiled.

He nodded.

Yep, theres that silence again.

"D-didn't Mr.Fimmez refer to it as survivor week?" I asked. Giggles heavy in my voice

"Yeah. Aha, I think he did" Connor smiled very widely and laughed

"Hey, Conn-

"Sh!" He cut my off.

"Listen, I hear Junia coming up from Bucell drive " He dramatically pointed.

We heard the old, close to broken engine of the bus coming towards us.

We grabbed our bags and suit cases.

I noticed that Connor had a big leather suit case, I had two tiny ones that had rainbows on them.

Eh, whatever.

We took our seats on the bus I tend to sit in the middle row in the emergency exit seat just because.

He usually took the seat 4 rows back behind me Wait!!

How did I know that?

Whoa. I just realized thats the first time we've had a full conversation since 7th grade.

I smiled at that thought.

After the bus started moving again I slouched down into my seat put mt knees on the seat in front of me and pulled out my iphone to play some music 'Amnesia' by 5Sos started to play so I locked the screen and looked out the window.

'If what we had was real how could you be fine?'

'Cause i'm not fine at all'