25 (sadness)

Okay so i decided to decicate this to Jules because she has inspired me so much as a writer! And i got my insperation some what from her first book in my favourite series of her's which is indeed REFILL if you haven't read it your missing out!As Jules if you read this thank you for teaching Brinn how to write sexual scene's (she's so clueless but gotta love her!)

(Alright since Brinn decided to end the fight between Connor and Willow we've had writer's block so that's why we haven't updated but here we are)

~2 months later~  ( Willow is 3 months pregnant)

*Connor POV*

We sat on the roof of the o2l house and watched the sun fade over the hill when she reached up and grabbed my face she lightly kissed me on the cheek causing me to blush

" i still haven't gotten over your kisses'' i whisper into her ear

"Connor it's been a week since we've been together" she taunted

" i know Teala" i smiled.

It felt weird and all but after Willow ran away at the party two months back she never talked to me again so i had to find someone to take her place.

What the fuck are you saying Connor? no one can take Willow's place you should have given her time. But she currently lives with Alexa , Arden , Jenn and Andrea. Kaiden lives with Casper because he's closer to school and Willow isn't of age to take care of him by her self. 

"Connor i'm tired of watching this stupid sun set" Teala whined. i rolled my eyes and went inside the window. 

"Are you going to help me or not?" she squeeked

i kept walking she didn't actually need help ... maybe mental help but that's it. i walked in and sat on my bed my laptop flashed it was a youtube signal , someone posted a video i leaned over and unlocked the screen my code being "MadisonZoieFranta" my daughter to be's name it made me smile. I clicked on the little bell thing to see who posted a video and it was a my name tagged in one of Willow's video's it said ' awwwh Connor look at this we played truth or dare and ... just watch' -andreaRussett (GettoxFabxForever) i clicked on the video and plugged in my head phones. they were prank calling people and then Andrea confessing her love .. then Jenn told some one she was pregnant so on and so forward. Then came Willow's turn "Willow call Jack and tell him you love him" Arden read off the paper "No you know who i love" she spat "Oh la la Connor FRANTA if your watching"Jenn and Andrea cooed. Willow rolled her eyes "He isn't watching , he's moved on i fucked everything up." Willow mumbled then there was silence.

"Call him we are on live stream so why not?"Alexa chimed  in smiling like an idiot.

"Uhh no" Willow sassed. i picked up my phone and called her i watched the screen as she jumped i love live streams because you can mess with people

"Uh hello?" her voice boomed in both ear's crap my head phones i pulled one out. and watched her reacton on the screen "You didn't fuck up. I haven't actually moved on i just needed to not look stupid i'll always love you. Text me" and with that i hung up as did she.

"W-who was that.?" Arden questioned willow , she looks like she saw a ghost.

" C-connor, it was Connor" she stared at the floor. fuck i broke her the four girls looked at the camera and smirked jenn mouthed 'good job' with a smile and andrea mouthed ' get some Connor get some' i laughed so hard. then Willow left the screen "uhh i'll be back i need a minute" she slurred and ran away. andrea turned off the live stream as Arden and jenn got up followed by Alexa. 

and before i noticed Teala she slapped me across the face

"Who do you love?" she spat

"I said who do you love" she punched me causing Kian and jc to run into my room.