16 (the bitch on the block)

*Willow POV*it is my birthday and it also happens to be the first day back at school with my baby belly invisible and my boyfriend out of school for god knows what i walked to my first class with April and Lillie the 3 bestfriends Lillie was dressed in floral maxi dress a denim light wasbutton up  jean jacket , a couple of gold bangles, some braided leather flip flops her a pair of floral studded earrings with a matcing necklace  and her hair in a high pony tail which flopped over her shoulders curled. she looked hot i can tell you that much not in a weird way in a sister way. 

For April she was wearing a  navy blue flowy halter top , lacie,  creme coloured high waisted shorts,  braided flip flops like Lillie-Rosette and she had a nice pair of heart pearl studed earrings the colour of which her shorts were she had a nice heart locket that fell to her tummy and it was gold but had the rusted look to it i loved her look she pulled it off and it looked gorgeous.

And for me well i wore some raggity old floral dark wash jeans that i cut into shorts last year , i had a creme colored flowy tank top on , creme colored toms and one of connor's beanies that said "dream big , big shot" on it i had a hipster look going on my hair was straight and all pulled across my left shoulder along with my creme colour tiny satchel thing that i held my wallet ,school studentship card for entering and exiting the scool, gum, chewy bar, phone, condom, tampon and lip balm in. i'm weird don't judge me i know.

"What do we have first?" i asked April who was carrying her agenda with her scedule in it.

"English Mrs.Vertiges" she sighed and so did the both of us.

"I had her last year she's a bitch'' April cried.

"I had her last year for advanced singing and musical arts she ated me" Lillie chimed in sounding depressed we walked into class as the bell rang.

"what do you girls think your doing" mrs. Vertiges tapping her finger on Aprils desk. we looked at er confused

"Well go get a late slip?" she pointed to the door.

" i don't think so!" Lillie cleared her throat

"ekk you again"Mrs. V rolled her eyes discovering that the voice belonged to Lillie-Rosette.

"yeah nice to see you too.....bitch!" Lillie scoffed as she rolled her eyes and picked at her finger nails. causing the class to laugh Lillie was so straight forward that's why she was with Jack.

"well what do we need a  late slip for anyways?" i tried reasoning with her maybe she was having a bad day.

"Being late stupid teenager maybe if you would spend less time dressing like a hoochie you could get to school on time."she yelled

"excuse me?" i stood up

"great your excused ... go get a late slip brat" she turned to her chalk board.

" a hoochie? a brat? listen you old hang at least i don't wear a dish towel to school every single day and people actually like me.. i have a boyfriend i'm not a hoochie and as for a brat i tried to reason with you this is my first late slip and i have never been called out and insulted by a teacher it sucks that i ave to spend the rest of the year with you why don't you retire we all know your well over sixty anyways" i slammed my books on te desk and walked out with everyone laughing at the teacher  and the teacher behind her desk hiding. April and Lillie followed me as i ditched and went to leave the school i saw a couple in the corner kissing and when i fumbled on a book and fell a surprized Connor Franta turned and my mouth fell open. April sacked him and Lillie punched him me i just sat there and he sat across from me at this point Lillie was beating up Onna's big sister Raelyn.

~CLIFF HANGER sorry babes but me and Maddi thought it was best to give you one and i'm tired and Maddi felll asleep on skype so i had to end it

vote

comment

enjoy

BrinnAndMadi