3 ~Bus rides.

*Willow's POV* (don't worry other POV's coming soon just sit still and enjoy)

We pulled up to the school, it was a private school from kindergarten - grade twelve.

I always have admired it for it's cute look.

It wasn't really big but its cozy. The outside of the building was made out of wood and the inside was old and vintage.  Much like a doll house I used to have.

*Flashback*

"Connor please?"

"No Willow!"

"I give you five dollars of you play dolls with me!" I begged him. I was so bored and my mom was at work so again.

Here I am, at the Frantas.

"Willow?! No" He shrieked.

I gave him a pleading look

"Fine 10 dollars"

"15 and a kiss on the cheek" He argued, my eyes bulge and he blushed.

"Fine" I groaned, I being a eight year old awkwardly leaned in and kissed his rosey red cheek

Nothing was said about that kiss after that.. We played barbies.

*Flashback over*

"Willow?"

I got so scared Lillie tapped on my shoulder.

I looked behind me to find her peering over the seat; poking me with a pencil.

"Come on sleepy head it's survivour week we gotta get off the bus to transfer to the next i'm not leaving you behind I need you what if I see a snake aha" she expressed to me, then doubled over laughing.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Lets go " I slide off the seat and grabbed my things and we were off to the next bus.

*Connor's POV*

I was on the second bus wondering where the hell Lillie-Rose and Willow were when all of a sudden I see a red beanie pop up the bus stairs and I smile.

Beanies have always been a her signature look. I don't know what it is but I think it's cute.

Woah, wait what?

Do I like her?

Does she like me?

Probably not.

I closed my eyes and turned my music up.

~~~~

"Connor wake up"  A very soft, beautiful and girly voice whispered in my ear

I groaned and rubbed my eyes to find Willow sitting in the seat with me smiling I look around and nobody was around us.

I raised an eyebrow as if to say 'what is happening and where are we?'

"We.... Are in the forest and everyone is hitching there tents" She explained.

"You however wouldn't wake up so I had to stay here until you woke up it's been 7 minutes''She looked at her phone and then sighed a soft tone.

"Okay who is in my 'tribe' for the week?" I grumbled while yawning.

" It's me, you, Lillie, Jack and April and our tribe name is "най-добрият" which means 'The best' in bullgarian or some weird lanuage like that " she laughed.

Now that I was awake sje smiled at me she has a gorgeous smile.

"Connor?" She grunted.

"What?" I mocked her, she gave me the finger and I laughed.

"Come on! We have to hitch our tent before sunset" Wil grabbed my hand and pulled me of the bus.

~Heey guys I hope you like it a lot of you have inboxed me telling me to update so i'm going to be happy because I skipped my homework to update for you guys leave it in the comments who I should add next but please not Damon Fizzy or Bethany Mota to many people use those people :0 love you bye :) ENJOY

~Brinn <3