11

~So sorry i haven't updated i am currently reading a different book it's called "Refill 2 a Jc caylen fan fic" i finished the first one "refill" with in 3 days it gets super sexual at parts but all and all it has a great message .. it's hard to explain just go read them and you will know what i'm saying

*Willow POV*

"Willow wake up ..." a soft masculin voice whispered  while pulling a strand of hair behind my ear

"what who in the.... Oh Connor hi" i blushed un awhere of my surroundings

"Finally you're awake , how do you feel" he asked smiling , his face was inches from mine , i looked over at the door to find a sign that read Fretin  Willow  Grace (Willow Grace Fretin is my full name) , room 77 reasoning for placement CAR ACCIDENT holy crap what happened , my heart starts to race as i noticed the I.V in my arm.

"C-Connor what happened to me i'm sca- Connor cuts me off 

"shush i'll explain later but right now you need sleep ... okay trust me i'll be right here sleep, sleep is what you need your fine" he cooed quietly hugging me until i fell asleep

"i love you Connor , always will, but was it a dream? of the camping trip in Portland?" i mumbled as my eyes got heavy they felt like bricks on my face i couldn't open them at all , but i didn't think i was loud enough for him to hear either ... did he hear me? the room went black and i faded into a dream.

*Connor POV*

It's been 4 days since the accident and i haven't slept or eaten i feel bad for her but she is so pretty when she sleeps i can't help but stare ... i just don't know how to tell her why she's in the hospital i mean who wants to hear that they missed a trip to Portland  with their class mates for a week due to being hit by a 18 wheeler toe-truck and none of her family is around because they went on a month long cruise in thailand because there daugter was sapouse to stay at her bestfriend Lillie's ouse for the remander of the summer? her leg is pretty torn up but she has no clue what even happened but i see it ever so clearly .... 

{flash back}

i was texting my brother Dustin about my trip because he lives in Portland with his girlfriend. I looked up when i felt a fragile figure smack into my chest i stammered backwards and then realized  it was Willow i've known her forever but we stoped talking in grade 7 when i got put in 705 and she was in 708 we just lost touch ... "sorry Connor " she murmered i helped her up and after two minutes she realized she forgot her bag and  she ran back to er ouse to get it. On her way back a big truck hit her and she flew into the ditch and her head exploded and er leg got caught between the rock and the railing , i ran over to pick her up and then i ran towards her house with her in my arms to find nobody ome and a sign on the door saying "gone to Thailand be back in a month" so i put her down on the front step and called the ambulance and that is how we got here.

{End of flashback}

4 days later

*Connor POV*

After Willow's check ups she was released under my mom's name i guess it's because her mom left her health information with my mom instead of Lillie-rosette's because she lives with her god parents ever since her parents died in a carbon dioxide accident. Her god parents, they only speak Spanish so i guess it made sense for er to stay with us. maybe i liked it.

"Connor when we get home i want you to throw her cloths in the wash and i will be back later , keep an eye on her and PLEASE NO FUNNY BUSSINESS SHE IS CRIPLED FOR HEAVENS SACK!!" my mom grumbled and rolled her eyes. Rigt now Willow was in the back seat sleeping... wait sleeping? i just realized that she has to sleep with me because there is no where else to sleep. watever i'm a guy. we will work this out.

The wole ride home my mom was explaining ground rules, her medicine scedule, give her space at night since we will be sharing a bed, if i'm hungery she eats too, i take her where ever i go, i keep her well and make her happy blah blah blah i know what to do

"Connor wake up we are home help Willie up the stairs" my mom hand motions to me while she whispers. Willie? my mom hasn't called her that since Willow and i were in grade four. it made me smile i missed the old days , i missed Willow. i helped willow to my room and she was still asleep she is a bit on the chubbier side but that's what makes her beautiful , she was confident about her self and that is the sexiest thing ever , I carry her to my bed and tuck her in i sit in the corner on my bean bag chair and i log into Facebook

i had four messages

Jack- Is Willow okay? what the fuck you two weren't on the trip , are you fucking her?.

Lillie-rosette- CONNOR IS WILLOW OKAY?! OMG MY BEAUTIFUL BAE GET HER TO CALL ME I'M SCARED.

Onna- Willow? is she okay... poor thing her family is gone take care of her asshole.

April- Connor you keep my bestfriend safe i have faith in you. don't hurt her and if she gets scared the only way to keep er calm is to hug her.

Urgh so many messages i was going to reply but then Willow woke up and smiled at me she was still half asleep, i went over and laid beside her she smiled again but then she woke up and she was freaking out

"Connor? why? where? huh? i-i gotta go get the bus? OMG PORTLAND" she got up and ran for her suit case so i ran after her and picked her up like a baby.

"Your not going anywhere my dear" i put her on the bed

"Connor? are you trying to rape me, or hold me captive?" she scratched the back of her head and started screaming because her head was wrapped in a white bandage (well her head DID explode)

"Calm down and i'll explain it's not good for you to have a high blood pressure right now!" i jumped on top of her and pinned her down until she was calm but then she reached up anddddd

~MAAAAAAN WhAT A CLIFF HANGER THAT WAS. anyways follow me on twitter if you must ;)

@MaddiTweeter 

ENJOY AND COMMENT DOWN BELOW WHAT OTHER YOUTUBERS SOULD I PUT IN MY STORY?