31 ( Mine, Ours, Us. <3)

"CONNOR WAKE UP" i yelled i felted scared i've been waiting 8 monthes and 5 days for this tey are two days early which makes there birth day May 16th 2014  4:16 p.m it's funny because may is the fourth month and the sixteenth minute of the fourth hour of the fourth month on the sixteenth day.

" this is it babe lets go " Connor helped me up the stairs and Mom met us in the car.

Connor drove to the hospital i was in a lot of pain.

---  3 hours later ---

"Push on 3" Dr. what ever the fuck his name was said. Connor was vlogging and freaking out 

"doing great babe it's okay" Connor pecked my lips 

"here we go it's a boy he weights 7 pounds 14 onches" the nurse said god dammit thank the lord

one more push and she's out come on.... I told my self i heard another crying baby and i knew Madi was out GOD DAM i love those kids but man they are big.!!

"Babe you did it" Connor was crying

"no we did it" I kissed him. 

he smirked and i think it was the best kiss ever.

"awwwwwwwh" the nurses and mom said.

"okay who wants who?"  one of the doctor's said 

"I'll take Madi" Connor suggested

"I'll take Gavin" i bit my lip i was seriously dead and in a lot of pain but our beautiful babies would make me feel so much better right now urgh.

"she handed me the little chubster he wasn't crying but his eyes weren't open i guess he was sleeping he's so cute he looks like Connor i love you my baby boy. Madi on the other hand was crying my poor munchkin momma loves you too baby girl.

"everyone smile" Mom said  as she began to cry.

we smiled for a picture and then Gavin sneezed it was adorable 

"your cute baby boy" i wispered and kissed his head.

Both babies eyes opened at the same time and they truly did have..

Beautiful

green

eyes

<3