13

~one and a half weeks later~

*Willow POV*

"Willow tell me if it hurts" he said concerned

"not yet it doesn't" i mumble

"are you sure?" the doctor said

today i am getting my stiches in and my bandage off , my head is healing and my leg is perfectly good now. Connor explained to me that i was hit by a truck so we never made it to Portland and my parents are fine with me staying with Connor they know we are dating but is mom doesn't we are telling her today. Don't worry we haven't had sex yet or anything that falls under that list of events. He is scared that my head will explode or something.

"You know , your lucky that you didn't  have a memory loss or anything harsh , i'd say that boy saved your life you should hang on to him" The doctor preached while working on my stiches.

" i know  the boy that saved my life, he's my love" i bit my lip starring off into the hallway.

"where is Connor?" i asked trying to look at Dr.Macettes without moving my head.

"ahhhhh the Giftshop is where i last saw him"He replied.

"Awwwh" i giggled

"Alright sweets, we are all done do you want anything for pain" The doctor said spinning my chair around i nodded my head slightly  and he left the room to what looked to be the meds room. i sighed and turned to look at the wall i don't know why. 

"Muahahahah'' Connor ran up behind me and put his hands over my eyes and mouth to scared me

"Fuck you Connor" i yelled he giggled and kissed me"i got you something" he smirked and held up a Teddy bear , a necklace, and a bunch of gummy bear bags.... my favourite

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwh Baby your too sweet you shouldn't have" i cooed and hugged him tightly. he put the necklace on me and kissed my neck.

"Alright Ms.Bretin you can go but you need an adult to come get you and sign the discharge papers" Dr.Macettes smiled and handed me a bottle of extra strength tylenol to take for pain. i nodded and Connor called is mom to come get us.

While we waited for Connor's Mom Connor started to vlog and i think it's so adorable ow he's so involved with his fans and he really does care. he pointed the camera at me and i hid my face with the teddy bear. He giggled and explained to his viewers what we were doing and where we were... all that jass finally Connor's mom came to pick us up and i sat in the front

"heeeeeey" Connor whined

"hey, you were being slow and your vlogging anyways" i playfully tease causing him to play along and pretend to cry to his viewers

"You guys, i think my heart has been torn from my chest! Will won't let me sit in the front i'll never see the light of day again" he cluches onto his chest for "dearlife". he's so cute, wait what!

this isn't exactly the first vlog/video i've been in with him i was his bestfriend tag video a lot of his #AskConnor video's and a couple skits but mostly a tun of his daily vlogs in our early years of highschool when we were on the swim team well he still is but i stopped because having Swim team, Track and Field /Ball Throw Tennis and Volleyball in the same week every week isn't easy so i stopped going to swim and ball throw so i could at least have a few free days during my week to hang out with friends and do homework.

When we got back to Connor's we past my house well then again i do live right across the street from Connor i realized that i had my house key in my bag  so as we pulled in the drive way i unbuckled my seat belt and ran to the front door and grabbed the spare key which i had since Connor and i were in grade 8 because he would lose his key so i would have mine so that i could let him inside and hang out with him while his parents got an other key made for him.

  I unlocked the door and Connor followed me up the stairs into the room where my suit case was "not-nothing just follow me" i say unsure of what i'm going to find. I unzip my suit case to find bra's thongs, bikini's, sorts and a few piece's of jewlry turn to see Connor smirking at the sight of these... very .... revealing pieces of clothing i rolled my eyes flicked him in the forehead and reach to the bottom of my bag where i spot my house key "AHHHHH HAAAA, Connor i found it follow me" i tap on his chest to get his attention away from my thongs. He blinks at me but then smirks and rushes down the stairs and out the door "Are you ever going to get over my thong's and bra's?" i roll my eyes at im giggling a bit as i speed walk over to my house in exicment i run up and stick my key in the lock taking the "gone on vacation" note off the door and breathe in deeply with my eyes closed.

  I open my eyes and i lock the door behind us i grab Connor's hand and run up the stairs to my room it asn't changed since i left that morning for school  and i got hit by the jack ass , i do miss my family and my pets WAIT purrcila and Dino should be around some where "Purrcila, come here baby girl" i call walking around the top floor searching for my cats 'You still have Purra?" Connor eye balls me i nodded smirking at his love for cats. "what about Dino?" his body jumps from my bed "Yep, there around somewhere" i raise my eyebrows and then run to thhe bathroom to get the treat bag and start to shake it like a mad man i smile when i hear pitter patter's along the hard wood floors i look to my left to see Dino and a kitten who keeps walking and almost falls down the stairs, but Connor puts his arm down to stop it from falling he then cups the kitten in his hands and holds in up to is face "Awwwwh your cuuuute" he says in a squeaky tone as he bubbles over in happiness he shots me an can i keep it look and i giggle.

I turn back to my handsome little orange and white Dino who is walking back into the storage room i peer threw the open door to find Purrcila feed her 3 other babies "Co-Connor look there's more" i say jumping up and down his eyes widen again and he walks over and puts his arm around my waiste as he looks at the kittens being cute. "Connor we need to stay here. We need to take care of the cats and kittens like look at Dino he isn't fat anymore someone isn't feeding them!" i throw my hands up in fustration because my parents paid someone to feed them 3 times a day and it upsets me that if i haden't come ome they ALL would have died. He nodds in agreement an calls his mom to tell him what happened and that we are staying the night and going to take care of them she argeed and offered us some money for food for them under one condition no funny bussiness and she will be over in the afternoon to drop of some stuff for the kittens.

Connor hung up and we cleaned all the pee and poop up of the storange room floor and moved all the cats to my parents room so it will give them more face to rome around and see actual day light.

LONG Chapter not really ? yeaah your welcome

vote

comment

ENJOOOOOY