22 (broken.)

*Connor POV*

Today is the day we pick up Kaiden. Willow hasn't moved or spoken since i cuddled her on the bed last night after she told me to hold her it breaks me inside to see her like this. Her family , her blood , her looks , her world has all disappered in a matter of seconds and everything is crashing down on her. i sighed as i got up to get some clothes for her out of the dresser , she's sleeping right now we leave in an hour so that gives her time. i grabbed some fuzzy  black jogging pants, a pink tank top that says "Love life , live hard" i grabbed also a blue little throw sweater for her i decided to check in on April but when i looked she wasn't in her room , i opened Ricky's door to find him Making a video he was draimed you could tell. I went down into the livingroom past the hall to Kian's and Jc's door to find Jc sleeping with Wishbone and i saw no Kian so i decided to text him

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Connor- Where are you two?

Kian- at ikea for Kaiden's room we decided to give him the extra room which we use for storage so we came here to buy him a room set up and to buy storage bins PLUS they have good cinnabon's here! Want one?

Connor- oh thanks for that it makes it easier for Willow we will take him to get clothes and things and bring home for cinnabons.. please :)

Kian- we are bringing tweleve cinnabons and we will meet you at the airport his flight lands in 20 mins

Connor- CRAP i have to wake up Willow see ya soon

Kian- good luck with that April said you have to wake her up softly and you have to baby her she knows because when her Grandpa died she had to. She said it gets better and you will get used to it.

Connor-Thank you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And with that i ran up the stairs to my room to find Willow dressing her self. That shocked me  she looked dead i helped her brush her hair because she would just try to hurt herself with the brush because she would start to think of her mother and cry. I really hate seeing her like this but she isn't one to cry and cry she is one to kick and scream and abuse her self it's part of her being bipolar and having anger isssues when she was little she would run around punching people if she was angry. 

"Babe you look gorgeous , are you ready to go i'm proud of you for getting up out of bed but now you have to eat!" i tucked a hair behind her ear as i held her face to mine.She nodded slightly and she walked slowly down the stairs still depressed. I don't blame her though. She hobbled over to the car and got in. She put her hair up and turned the music up. It was 'Irresistible' by One Direction and of course being Connor i sing along to it! 

She was mouthing the lyrics but i saw her cry a bit because it was a slow song so i changed stations the song 'All of Me' by John Legend came on and she cried harder so i plugged my phone in and played 'No sleep' by Wiz Khalifa this song always made her happy i saw her mood change in the slightest she was rapping along with the song and for once she was happy she was dancing in her seat a bit and i laughed i sang along to

"No drivin' no sleepin' live it up like it's the weekend.                                                                                     When the Dj play the right song gon' live gonna party all night long" we sang then the song ended as we got off the free way she was sad again i looked her in the eye at a red light "Baby your taking this well and you have no clue how proud i am of you i know how hard it is to lose someone and your being strong and that's what your brother needs." i rubbed circles on her thumb as i stepped the gas at the green light. "B-babe thank you i'm staying strong for Kaiden he needs me he's all i have left i miss them so much" Her voice cracked and i wiped her tear as her phone buzzed she pulled it out of her pocket it was Kian she put him on Speaker "Kiki your on speaker" i called out. i heard April talking in the background but i heard meow's i knew then and there that Kaiden and the cats landed  "Willow are you ready for this" Kian gasped i held her hand and she smiled i smirked as we pulled into the parking lot of LAX. "H-hi Willow come inside i miss you a lot i want a hug" Her brother said awkwardly she awwed and jumped out of the car running into the airport as fast as she could ( that's pretty fast considering she was in track) when i walked in i saw Willow runnig at her brother and hugging him she picked him up and hugged him it was cute but he was a bit to old for that she set him down and they both cried in each others arms saying it will be okay to be strong and to live further not for them but for there parents it was heart breaking we all cried and people around us cried we all group hugged and the we all walked out crying she was still clinged to her brother like crazy glue. He was still banged up but it didn't seem to bother him that his arm was in a sling and his ear was stiched back together he looked scared , scared for life probably because of the way they crashed that poor kid they are a strong family i grabbed his suit case and we headed home April and Kian took the cats and i took the two Nuts in the back seat.

"Kaiden are you happy to be here" i asked while i looked in the rear view mirror to see his eyes they are so much like Willow's and the smile is the exact same. He nodded and he was actually was happy and wasn't faking but i still saw hurt in his eyes.

-----

When we got home we set up his room while he went for ice cream with Willow they needed bonding time together.

"Connor what if she's broken forever?' Kian said as we put together Kaiden's bed frame. She won't be. Will she? 

"Kian do you think she will be i don't she's doing really well?" i pointed in a duh tone he rolled his eyes

"Yeah i know but she isn't the same! she's going to miss a lot of school too she may as well drop out of school" he mumbled rudely 

"Kian?" i questioned 

"And hey when are you telling her the real reason on why she came to L.A ? it wasn't because of Raelynn and you knew she got attacked in the washroom because Raelynn lived out here but no you had to bring her out her and lie to willo- KIAN i'll tell her when the time is right! i yelled 

"Tell who what when the time is right for what?" Willow stood in the door way my heart sank this is it "Tell her now Connor lets see how this goes down" Kian yelled and Willow stood there questioning what was happening i knew this was the end for us. CONNOR YOUR SO STUPID SHE IS GOING TO LEAVE YOU.

"Kian? Connor? what" Her voice cracked

"i'm s-sorry i lied to you" i mumbled

~BOOOM and then there was a cliff hanger what do you think happens? 

vote

comment

enjoy

BrinnAndMadi