8

(APRIL'S PICTURE IS ON THE SIDE And it's actually Madi's Half sister you're welcome byyye)

*Willow's POV*

i woke up to nobody in the tent exept for Lillie-Rosette and Jack tangled in each other's arms it was cute so i took a picture .. okay i took like 10 it was just that cute

"that's soooo going on twitter when i go up to the cabin to change" i barely mumbled under my breath I streched , grabbed my bag and jogged over to the cabin to change from my superman pajamas. While i was going up the little hill to get to the cabin i came across April, Shaylie and  Onna they all looked puzzled like i had 23 heads and 37 eyes "w-what's wrong w-why are you all starring at me like that?" i asked clue less of what happened or what was goin to happen "we need to talk" the 3 of them said at tthe same time "okay follow me babes" i said while hugging Onna and wrapping my other arm around Shaylie who was locked arms with April and we walked up to the cabin , ran upstairs and talked privately while i got changed i didn't mind these girls we like sisters i had nothing to hide and they don't either . "So... explain? someone? please? i need to know why your all starring at me funny!" i pleaded while unzipping my suitcase.

"urrr umm well... you"-"

"Shaylie spit it out" i say trying not to yell  but ended up cutting her off

"well.."

"SHAYLIE TELL ME" i whisper yelled while throwing my beanie across the room in anger.

"YouweretalkinginyoursleepandyoutoldConnoryoulikedhimalot" April spat out really fast because she was tired of Shaylie procastinating

"i was talking in my sleep and i told who what ?!" i couldn't quite figure out the rest

"y-you told connor t-that you liked him and he said he liked you back'' Onna said calmly while starring into my eyes i felt my heart drop do i even like him i've known him forever whats different now then before his hugs were the same , his eye's , hair and gorgeous smile were the same too i couldn't pin point it WHAT WAS IT.

"N-no i didn't your kidding right' i'm sure he said he liked me back so that i wouldn't be hurt and because we were snuggling WAIT WE WERE SNUGGLING !!! maybe i do love him

"Willow i think you love him."

'i can't"