9

(Onna's picture is on the side )

*Willow POV*

 with the girl's still watching me and explaining what had happened i was getting dressed and stuff

i picked out some stuff i liked and showed the girls they seemed to like it  but one outfit stud out to them It was a dark green V-neck , Cream color Cardigan , Maroon colored leggings, white knitted beanie, a lock heart necklace and my char coal combat boot's i liked it to so i went with it because it was a bit chilly out side and then again it was 7:03a.m we basically had an hour before breakfast and swimming in the afternoon and then after lunch was our first survivor challenge if you didn't know by now each tent is a seporate color and tribe so our tribe color is lime green and we all had to bring athletic clothing repersent that color so of course me April, Jack and Lillie-Rosette went shopping for green stuff i'll tell you about it later don't worry.

"umm Willow can i do your hair?'' Onna asked shyly she knew that i didn't like people touching my hair since i was little Connor and i were playing "hair salon' as we called it and he chopped of my ponytail man was that ever horribly i pushed him off the stool and ran home crying to my  mom... i had extensions for a month until my hair grew down to my shoulders.

"of course but no scissor's" i joked she laughed and shook her head as if to say don't worry i'm not as stupid, mean or silly as Connor

she plugged in her hair curler and started curling my hair when all of a sudden..

"EEEEEKKK can i do your MAKE-UP" Shaylie screamed with over joy in her voice

i rollled my eyes i wasn't too fond on make-up all i ever did was eyebrow filler, mascara and white eyeshadow to highlight the inner corner of my of my eyes , the brow bone and a little bit on the lid of my eye.

"uhhhh.... i guess so but no foundation, lipstick or bronzer and no black eyeshadow!" i pleaded desperatley

"GOT IT " she smilied and rushed over to get her make-up bag

After a while of thinking i thought of Connor .... Where was he? i haven't seen him since last night..

Was he in trouble, is he safe and at this moment in time i knew that..

I Loved Him Alot.