4 ~Tents and mean'ts

*Willow's POV*

So..

We finally got to the camping spot.

It was still a bit sunny out I sent Connor to go get the tent from the shack so we could hitch it while everyone was down swimming and eating.

I really liked being with Connor he made me happy and I enjoy his company, I miss him. It saddens me to know that middle school ruined our friendship.

I looked back to see Connor coming back with the tent "Do you want to build it out here or closer to the tree?" He yelled across the yard, whilst scanning the instructions.

"Connor?" I cleared my throat.

"Mhm? Thats me" He smiled, flipping the instructions up right after he realized they were side ways.

"If we put it by the tree and it storms we will be electrocuted because the pegs are metal" I giggled a bit at his expression.

He just raised a brow and made an "O" shape with his mouth.

I smiled at him, still laughing "Yeah"

I grabbed the tent bag while he was still reading instructions.

We finally finished setting up the tent about  a half hour later..

I took the bags into the tent and the two of us started setting up the five sleeping bag beds.

They all went vertically with our feet facing the door way..

We decided to make it so that it was Lillie-Rossette, Jack, Connor, Me and then april because April..

She is a fucking Starfish when she sleeps. Lets be real here.

We put up a string of lights that I brought they were battery opperated I brought them to make things a bit more cozy for my home sickness.

I pulled out a portable D.V.D player because everyone was still swimming and we were to tired to go down to the beach.

So, I watched a movie with Connor he picked out the 'Perks of Being a Wall Flower'. Obviously.

We used to watch it all the time as kids.

When I went to his house for lunch on weekends we would quote this movie from start to end.

He pulled out a bag of pre popped popcorn and smiled as he opened it.

"Want some?" He asked and I nodded. We both went for it at the same time and our hands touched.

"S-sorry"

"Its okay, Willow"

*Lillie-Rosette's POV*

We had been swimming for hours and singing songs from the radio like utter idiots.

"Jack? Have you seen Willow or Connor?" I asked.

"Uhm.." He shrugged

"Well, are they still on the bus or..." I asked once again but with disapointment in my eyes.

"Lillie I haven't. Do you want to go look for them?" He suggested, holding his hand out for me to take it.

"Yes! Lets go" I yelled.

We told Mrs.Beters that we were leaving and we skipped along the path singing 'American girl by Bonnie Mckee'

We screamed at the top of our lungs..

"I am American girl hot blooded and I'm ready to go I'm loving taking over the world hot blooded, all American girl (Whoa oh oh oh ) I was raised by a television every day is a competition put the key in my ignition (Oh-way-oh)" we giggled so much.

When we finally reached the tent lot and saw one that wasn't there before I gave Jack a look and we ran towards the tent trying to scare them.

He nodded evily.