21 (Why? </3)

*Willow POV*

After i beat Connor in the race on the track he had to pay for frozen yougurt so i took advantage of that and filled my cup all the way "you sneaky dork" he giggled when i showed him my icecream it was just vanilla with M&M's in it. Simple but yummy. "What did you get babe" i nudged Connor's arm as we walked back to te school grounds "uhh i got Coffee ice cream with coffee crisp bits in it" Connor  tilted his cup so i could see the contents in it! i nodded and then he scooped up a spoonful and stuck it in my mouth. It was better then i imagined.

I smiled as he took a bit and got a bit on is nose i started to laugh and he starred at me like i was an alien and i chuckled like a manic. "what?" he questioned slowly as he knitted is eyebrows. I smirked and got closer to him resting my hands on his cheeks while he held my ice cream as well as his.

"You have icecream on your nose, your so cute" i whispered softly as i kissed his nose. He smirked and blushed "Ohh, i'm cute? you have icecream all over your mouth let me get that!" he lied i knew it was a lie i wasn't a sloppy eater and plus his ears were red (he's lying!) "You liar! come here and kiss me anyways" I lectured and he leaned down a bit to my level i put my hands on is neck and kissed him. i heard theschool bell ring and i moaned "Fuck my life" i mumbled but Connor heard "why? we have 10 more minutes talk to my darling" Connor handed me my icecream and we walked towards the school "It's just Acacia!" i exclaimed.

"your still stuck on that aren't you?" Connor glanced at me with a concerned frown, I sighed and nodded. We reached my locker and Connor opened it on his third try i rolled my eyes as he chanted in sucess i opened it and as Bria strolled down the hall she stopped at my locker "Hey!" she smiled a gorgeous toothless grin which i returned "Bria what class do we have?" i sighed starring at my books. "we havvvvvvvve , hmm we have sex Ed we have to put condoms on banana's" she giggled, Connor smirked  "well see you after school babe , bye Bria!" Connor said as he kissed me slowly cupping my chin with is hand and then strolled down the hall out of the school. the bell rang and i locked my locker grabbing my ice cream and grabbing a lollipop for April i promised her one early.

As i walked into the class April was makig out with a jock and Kian was awkwardly sitting there with Acacia. i ran over and sat on the otherside of Kian. "Why are all the class rooms lined up with rows of 3's instead of two desks?" i sighed to Kian who smiled at my sass. i ended up giving Kian the lollipop and after that i zoned out  so the teacher made me put the stupid condom on the stupid banana as a punishment and she introduced me to herself and the class after she realized i hadn't yet gotten to know them. It turns out the 'Jock' that it on me in science is Wessaite ,Wes for short! and the boy who stuck up for me was indeed Jona the other one was just a quiet boy and i didn't catch his name i'm more then positive he said Rendal. After putting the condom on the banana with no trouble i was graded a B+ but i would have gotten an A+ if my additude wasn't so 'spotty' what does that even mean? anyways as i sat down Wes snickered and said

"She must have practice with all the boys she sleeps with! she's probably prego" the room fell silent and Kian filled with anger started to bubble over  "Don't" i whispered to Kian and he slammed his fist on the desk. He shuck his head as he rose from his seat "that's enough of you!! , you fucking douchie ,jackass you can't even get a girl to go home with you so what do you know about sluts? don't talk to her that way she's like my sister and she's far from a slut do you hear my you fat headed loser" he barked scaring me a lot. Wes looked at me and winked so i stud up and punched him in the face. He fell over out of is chair screaming in pain and i stumbled back Kian eld me up i started to cry.

Pain shot up my hand and into my arm it hurt a lot i thought i was going to fall over i was having a panic attack as my hand hung there like a broken twig 'KIAN!" i cried in pain he carried me down the hall to the nurse where she later clearified it as a fracture with her x-ray thingy. "honey wait her i'm going to fix you a cast okay let me get my stuff!" Grace spoke and left