6 ~ Sing to me

*Willow POV*

After the kiss we kinda just cuddled until FINALLY everyone got back from swimming.

We had dinner in the shack which we all cooked and it was so fun.

We made Salad, Steaks, French fries, onion rings and a bunch of different sweets for desert.

After dinner we had the class annual "singing circle"

Which everyone was so scared for because we all had to sing but I looked over to Lillie-Rosette, she was looking at me through the cracks in the fire she winked at me which signaled me to sing.

'Which song?' I mouthed.

'As long as you love me' She mouthed back, I nodded and then started to sing

"As long as you love, me,  As long as you love me, As long as you love me

( Then jack and Lillie sang along I smilled and went high pitched for the acoustic cracks )

We're under pressure,seven billion people in the world trying to fit in.

Keep it together, smile on your face even though your heart is frowning

But hey now, you know boy,

we both know it's a cruel world but I will take my changes .....

By then everyone was singing along and Connor was holding my hand by then I knew we had something.

I looked at him and wink causing him to blush dam it was cute

"Nicely done girls, thanks for starting" Ms.Beters Clapped. Lil and I smiled then looked away.

Everyone roasted some marshmellows mine dropped on my shoe and I got sad Connor just laughed at me

"Sorry it's funny!" He would say as he chuckled out between laughs.

We did some more songs me Lillie, April and jack sang to "Me And My Girls by Fifth Harmony"

  ... We did some cool stuff with the sparklers, fire crackers and we played freeze tag.

Now I know what you're thinking BUT come on live a little we're in portland!

It was so funny I tripped over Onna.

She was TRYING to blend it with the grass but.. Failed.

It was too funny, I died of laughter

I looked up to find Connor standing above me to help me up.

I took his hand and smiled.

"What would I do with out you?" I bit my lip. We kinda just starred at each other until Mrs.Bertandre sent everyone off to the tents I was tired but over all it was a great night.