27 (R.I.P gorgeous)

*Connor's POV*

As i made my way down to WIllow's room to tell her that her speech saved RIcky's life because right now there isn't any other explainition for why he's alive i pulled up my Twitter to keep his fans updated

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ConnorFranta: Well you have no clue how happy and thankful to see my wonderful bestfriend sitting alive infront of me we ad a heart to heart conversation and everything i present to you @RickyPDillon the survivor of an unsurviving injury. Love you man <3 #SaveRicky #RickyHasBeenSaved #RickyisAlive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knocked lightly on Willow's door then i opened it she's alright they say the baby may have a birth defeat due to blood loss and the whom being punctured. They were some how able to save fetus Madi by doing surgery on Willow's Whom.

"Heey" she yawned it was only 11:51 a.m so i guess she woke up not to long ago her phone beeped but she didn't look at it.

"guess what" i sigh plucking down beside her on her bed but being causious of her stomach area. she's recovering from surgery two days ago.

"What?" she blinked slowly but smiled.

''Your mircle speech it worked babe!" i rubbed my thumb on her leg.

"Ricky? he's alive that's impossible!" Her eyes widened. She knew it was Ricky because we all knew that Lia was dead as soon as we got to the hospital.

"Exactly it's impossible! but you made it possible. Some how maybe it was a gift from heaven maybe it was your mom watching over us but she never did know Lia so maybe she couldn't save her because they never met but she could save Ricky and the Baby." i reasured her before she could say anything bad that happened  was her fault. She nodded but she was sad about the Lia thing she was still very sad about her parents too. She had gone to see her dad once but it was hard because he thought she was a worker and she had to play along no matter what.

after a while of cuddling in the silence of her room, Willow sighed i knitted m eyebrows at her and she frowned.

"Our first day back together and this happens, haven't you noticed the same thing keeps happening. Like how did we end up dating?" she paused i shrugged

" i got hit by a car , how did we break up? you lied to me and i got mad because my parents got it in a crash. What happened when we got back together? a car crash" she explained

"but why?" i asked

"I don't know and that's what's scaring me" she mumbled. I ugged her tightly and then i was once again ushered out of the room by a lady coming to do the 12:05 p.m check up. i rolled my eyes and decided to go call Jenn she was not aloud to be at the hospital so she went home with Rebecca.

"Heey" i started awkwardly

"Oh. Hi Connor" her voice sounded off, and raspy she was sleeping

"I have some .... news" i cleared my throat. she sighed and i could her whimpering

"yeah , and that is?" her voice cracked she was so scared that Ricky would leave her forever.

"Ricky.... he's-

"dead?" Jenn sobbed. i was tearing up

"No he's alive your aloud to come see him at 1:00 but i'm calling Kian and Andrea to bring you and Rebecca over here carefully." i said