Prolouge

How would you feel being the youngest? And a girl? In Highschool?

Yeah well, that's me. Hi, my name is Haley, Haley Lopez.

Now the Eldest is Carlos. He's 35. Married with a mate. They have two kids. Tommy and Lisa. Tommy is 5. And Lisa is 2. Well, she's lucky to have one brother. His mate's name is Sarah.

Well, these two are twins. Brent and Michael. They are both 32. Micheal is older but like 6 minutes. I know this is kind of ironic, but they're mates are twins as well. Female twins!! Jacky, she's a b... female dog. And Macy she's a sweetheart. Jacky died her blonde hair black and try's to act all bad girl, but she's not. She's a coward. Her sister, on the other hand, is a total sweetheart.

Fourth Eldest, Marcos. He's 29. Now Marcos is marring his mate soon. She wanted to take it slow and he really respected that. Her name is Susan. She's really shy and she used to rarely talk around us. But she got really comfortable with me.

Fifth, Thomas. He's 26. Thomas and his mate waited no time. After meeting, they fell madly in love with each other and mated. He marked her and they married two months later. After being together for a year now they cannot take their eyes off each other. She's pregnant now. Her name is Karen. She's a hyper girl and gets me to party with them, but I don't party much.

Sixth, Logan. He's 23. He just found his mate and they're looking for a place to stay together. I haven't met her yet. I only know that her name is Rachel. So will I like her? Who knows.

And Seventh, Jermey. He's 20. He still searching for his mate. I'll explain more about him in a bit.

Last but not least. Me. Hayley. I'm 17 years old. I shifted when I was 14. A little late than I was supposed to..., but it's okay. It's hard to date or even look at a boy without them earning a glare from one of my brothers.

My only friends' names are Sabrina and Blake. I don't really have a lot of friends. One because girls would only hang out with me to get to one of my brothers or to use me. Two because guys are scared of my brothers. Blake is not we've been together since birth so he doesn't view me that way. Plus my brothers love him. Gets me a little jealous.

Sabrina, on the other hand, doesn't throw herself at my brothers. She likes the idea of having a sibling and they treat her like one. She loves it. They love her, she loves them.

My mom is not your typical mom. She has stunning blonde shiny hair. Popping blue eyes. Porcelain white skin with a tiny bit of a yellow tint. Her pink lips were very defined. She looked 37. She's actually 54. I know crazy right? Her name is Denise. She had Carlos when she was 24. So 30 years and 7 more kids later and she still looks rocking. My dad, on the other hand, left her after I was born. So I don't really know my dad.

He could be married with more kids for all I know, but I wouldn't know. We have no contact whatsoever with him.

I love my family, but they can be annoying. Carlos is the Eldest so he acts like it. The twins are... well the twins, they act twinsy. Marcos, he's a cheesy guy and is like some kind of poetic person when he talks. Thomas is super impatient and very possessive with his mate and his family. Logan is the Jokester which is why he gets along with Blake so much. And lastly is Jeremy is the serious, shy, and a Germer phobic. That can get pretty annoying. He's good and I love him.

So now that you know about my family. This is the story about how my life turned from a good crappy to a bad crappy.

You'll soon meet Xander Elwood.