Chapter 18

My body shook. The girl looked unfazed by my reaction when she pulled away. "Who's this mutt?" Her voice more annoying than my brothers arguing of where they wanted to eat. I let out a threatening growl as she stepped towards me. "Don't test me slut." I snap. Her gaze dropped at my choice of words. "What. Did. You. Say. Mutt?"

Oh she doesn't know that an Alpha's mate can pull power from him even if they're not mated. "You herd me?" I say. She huffed smirking as if she has the upper hand. "You must be new. I'm Xander's mate." She pulled his arm around her shoulder causing another growl to exasperated my mouth and he pulled his arm back making his way towards me.

I brushed him aside and moved pasted him to the whore. "Listen here. Xander's my mate. That's why I'm here. So don't disrespect your new Luna." Confusion etched across her face taking in the new information and she bolted off running upstairs. Was it something I said? If so, please let me know so I can use it all the time for her!

Xander's chuckle echoed behind me. I turned to face him and he had the proudest smile anyone could ever have. His eyes light and warm with every look he gave me and I couldn't help but to smile back. "Come my love let's go watch a movie before bed... I'll make popcorn." My wolf jumped at the sound of spending more time with my mate.

I took his hand sending more sparks to erupt up my arm, but I didn't mind. It made me crave more. I let him pull me into another beautiful room known as the living room.

<><><><><><><><><><>

"What?!" He screamed. It was my choice of a movie and I chose Frozen. "How? I thought he actually loved Anna. How could he leave her there to die?!" He freaked. I bursted out laughing. "Got a new theory?" I asked. He gets one like every chapter of the movie. "Hmmm Hans has Fire powers. That's why his hair is that color and he always wears gloves." He states.

Wow that was actually a pretty good theory. "Okay... whatever you say..." I turn my attention back to the movie.

We watched until the end and to Xander's disappointment Hans had no fire power. He always there staring at the credits in disappointment. "I don't like the movie. Nope. Now it's my turn for a movie...." Marley came in jumping between me and Xander. "Hey love birds whatcha watchen."

"Well your brother was about to choose and movie care to join." Xander mumbled some inaudible under his breath. "Oh can I choose the next movie?" She jumped. "No last time you chose you put on Arrow and it's not even a movie." He complained as his sister smirked. "And you never pay attention that much you just like it when he's shirtless."

She laughed. "Oh come on Stephen Amell is hella cute. Right Hayley?" I nodded yes. I couldn't deny it he was hot. Xander growled his wolf slipping a little to the surface as he stood up and stalked over to me. He lifted me effortlessly and set me in his lap as he sat down where I was. He breathed in my scent calming down. "Love the only man your allowed to say is hot is me." He sternly says. I nodded as he was back to himself.

"Good now whose hot?" I turned to look him in the eyes. "Stephen Amell." I say sternly. He tossed his head back till it was squishing into the cushion and I was laughing a lot with Marley. "I give up." He laughed a long.

So we watched whatever Marley put on and soon enough we all were tired. Xander pulled me gently by the hand upstairs and we stopped at my door. "Good night, love." He smiled placing a soft kiss on my forehead. I smiled at him muttering a soft goodnight before squeezing his hand once then entered my room.

When I herd his footsteps go away and flopped onto the amazing bed bestowed under me. My body squashed down into the soft material and my eyes began to drift.

<><><><><>

I woke up feeling detached. 'Were not with our mate.' My wolf snapped anxious. I glared at nothing as she spoke. 'Maybe I can just lay with him for tonight only then back to the mission.' I say back. My wolfs tail wagged fast at the thought of that.

I got up and made my way to the door. When I opened it I nearly screamed, but covered my mouth taking a small breath. Mason stood there with his hand up as if he was about to knock.

"Wh-What are you doing here?" I say still trying to bring down my adrenaline. "We are supposed to talk..." he whispered. I nodded remembering our conversation. I stepped aside allowing him to enter. We sat onto the floor as he pulled out a couple book from a small satchel that sat on his left hip.

When he set them down I sat across him opening my mouth to question him. "There to help you're and maybe my situation." He answered.

I nodded as he finished. "These three books are going to help us. The first book is info and all the information of they're whereabouts. Buildings, maps, everything." He starts sternly. This caught all of my attention. I listened intently. "This second book is theyre history and they're main wolves. Who to look out for and why they're so special." I nodded trying to understand why hay was so important. "This last book is why I'm helping." He gulped.

"They're plans." He says. "I'm leaving these with you to study and look over they're be a big help." He stood up getting ready to leave. "But why? Why are you helping? Why risk it all?" I say quickly.

He sucked in a long breath letting it out shakily. I waited patiently. "My father says we have family in your pack and he seemed sad about it. I'd do anything for my father. He's the only family I've ever known." He spoke a slight smile echoing across his face. "I don't know who they are, but I'd like to meet them. All I know is they're alive and healthy." I nodded smiling. "I'll be sure you'll meet them." I promise. "Let's hope so."

After he left I placed the large books into my backpack somehow and flopped back onto the bed. I was suddenly tired and not anxious anymore. I let sleep take over. Letting the darkness consume me.

<><><><>

Sorry for the short chapter been pretty busy with school drama and work. Kmn