Chapter 7

Here's your Friday update 😄

<><><><><><><><><><>

The next day was another pack meeting. The Alpha wanted to give instructions on what we should do.

"For the next month, we will continue with our training. But for your safety... you must stay in the pack square and homes for it is for precautionary reasons. Werewolf attacks are becoming more frequent and I don't know if we'll be ready...." frantic murmurs echoed around me. "Which is why I ask that you work to your fullest to protect the pack and your families." The Alpha concluded. Families frantically went home. My brothers came out of the pack house where the infirmary was. Worry was the only thing written on my face as I ran to them hugging and kissing each one of their cheeks.

I just realized I've been getting into that habit of the huge kiss on both cheeks. Very Mexican like.

They hugged me back. "I'm so glad you guys are okay!" I say. They healed pretty fast, but to they're surprised mine has taken no action to heal. The white wrap hugged my head and my jeans on my left thigh were thick from the wrap on it. My wrist was in a brace to keep it from moving too much and Carlos's eyes darkened with anger. "I shouldn't have said those things I'm sorry." He hugged me tighter. "No, I should have let you taken care of me the way you thought was best." I cried.

I pulled away and noticed Sabrina and Blake talking by the stage and they looked scared. I ran over to them and when they saw how I looked they gasped. "Hey, guys..." I say a little embarrassed. They both hugged me. "I heard you were attacked, but this bad? How did you get away." I shrugged them off explaining what happened.

I was smacked on both my shoulders by both of them. "Hey no hitting the crippled!" I screeched in pain." 'Sorry' they both muttered mad. Wait why they mad? "You're not allowed to go for a run without Blake or me by your side." I nodded agreeing with them. "I don't think I can anytime soon though," I say pointing to my injuries. "They haven't even taken action to heal. My wolf keeps blocking me out so the process is taking very long." I say. "That's weird," Sabrina says. I was about to ask what's going on between them to get the subject off my shoulders, but with the calls of my family I said my goodbyes and went home.

<><><><><><><><>

It seems the gash on my head turned into a small scar and the one on my leg but my wrist still needs more healing time. I made way to the bathroom with my clothes and towel. This bathroom is in my room so I can take as long as I want. I carefully stripped my clothes and took off my brace. I got into the steamy water that hit the tiled floor and closed the blurry door. I applied shampoo and scrubbed my head with my good hand and washing it out. I then put the conditioner and let it sit for a bit.

While waiting I debated if I was going to take a break or continuing my training despite my healing process. I needed rest yet I needed to learn to protect myself if that wolf hates my guts for embarrassing him. I'm small so getting away from his grasp looks bad on his pride. I then decided what I wanted to do. Before putting my head into the water I noticed figure and when I looked again there was nothing.

Must have been my imagination?

I shrugged it off just focusing on washing myself and got out. I looked in the mirror only to see it fogged up and wiped it down.

I blowed dried my hair and flicked it into a messy bun. I quickly got dressed and applied lotion and made my way downstairs. When I got down I realized it was very late and the only ones up were the twins with they're mates on the opposite sides of them. My brothers were right next to each other. I flopped myself between them ignoring the glare from Jackie. She hates everything and everyone.

"What are you doing here?" She asked trying to sound sweet but still sounded rude. "Babe..." Brent looked at her. "Oh, so everything's my fault!" She yelled storming out of the room. Brent stayed put letting her cool off. Macy turned to me asking if I was okay and I nodded still trying to find a way to say what I wanted to say without them worrying or asking why. I then realized no matter what I ask or do they will question me. I sighed before deciding to speak up.

"I was wondering if you and Brent could help me with something," I asked shyly. "Depending...." Michael says slowly. "I want help do long extra training," I say quietly. "I just want to be better." I looked down. Both of them wrapped their long arms around my shoulder squishing me in the process.

"Awe our wittle swister is wasking wus for halp." I tried to get up but their strong grip kept me down. "No worries little sis we'll help," Brent says. I smile at them before hugging them tightly. "Night love you! Night Macy!" I ran out to go to bed.

<><><><><><><><><>

"Now when you punch you want to throw your weight." Michael slowly says demonstrating. "Why I don't see you guys do that," I exclaimed. "Well no offense you don't have a lot of strength and you're small you need to rely on your weight and speed." As much as I hated people say that I know deep down they're right. "Just go soft on me because your fists look bony," Brent says quickly.

So I sucked it up and went for the punch-throwing my weight with my left fist flying through the air.

Right in Brent's stomach. He grunted and crouched over trying to catch his breath. "Shit. I didn't think that would actually hurt."

'I did it' I say to myself. Speaking as loud as I could I ran around a groaning Brent. "HA HA take that you mutt." I laugh. "Ouch Hayley you wound me physically and mentally." He laid back. He lifted his shirt and there it was a big fat bruise the size of my baby hand. I've never in my life have felt so accomplished.