Chapter 32

"Hey." I spoke as I walked up to Xander. His face lit up as he began walking over to me. "Hey what did I say. I thought I told you to take it easy today." His hand snaked behind my back leading me back up the stairs.

I stopped dead in tracts facing him. "Look I know what happened is serious and was very scary, but I'm fine. If I'm going to be Luna I need to be strong. I can't lay around not being a help." I paused taking his large hand. "Let me help." My smile grew as I stared at his face.

He seemed taken back from my words. I knew he was thinking. "Fine but you stay by my side." I nodded happily and went back upstairs to get the map and scrapbook.

I felt the need to carry these things with me wherever I go, like a kid who just got a new toy. I went back into Xander room breathing in his scent, my stress wearing down.

I was excited.

No excited was an understatement. I was feeling dangerous. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but this map could lead me to my brothers, sister-in-laws, and niece and nephew.

I missed my family.

They were all I have. Which reminds me.... my parents.... Xander should meet them. He does need to meet wolves who cross into his land.

He was supposed to with me... that until I ran... I kicked Mason... in the... yeahhh.

That was no bueno.

I searched all around and only found my photo book that the orphanage made me, but no box. Anxiety weld up in me and i began to freak out. I scattered everything all over the room.

Was this a trick? The door slammed open and I jumped facing a worried Xander. "Gosh woman you got me ready to fight a war for you." His hand ran across his face and into his hair as he let out a sigh of relief. "The map! I can't find it." Tears threatened to spill but I wouldn't let them.

One of my hands were placed at my chest and the other one trapped by my side. Trying to get my breathing straight.

Xander's large hands were at my shoulders and as bent to my level. "Babe it's okay. I have it." My eyes shot to his face. "You do?" I asked. "Yes I do. I sent groups of wolves out and to find them. They will be back tomorrow or the day after."

"Don't you think we should have gone with them?"

"Why?" His head cocked to the side like a puppy.

"Well they are my brothers and I'm not an official member of the pack. They would be bringing rouges to the pack." I say with my voice straight now. "It's technically my problem. Not the packs."

He went over to pick up my photo book. He stopped and landed on the picture with the building. "Was this your problem when you did this?" I just shook my head and made my way to stand next to him.

"Did you have to help these orphans?" And I shook my head no. "I'm your mate my problems automatically become yours. And yours become mine. As alpha and my... our pack's love for they're leaders they want to help."

"But I'm not a leader yet." I simply stated the obvious. "Future leader or not. They still love you and they want to help." I could only smile at his little speech.

"What's this?" I glance to what his was looking at. It was the picture of the little boy kissing my cheek.

I giggled at the memory. "Apparently I'm his girlfriend.." I placed my arms around his neck from behind. "Well I guess I have some competition, huh?" He smiled. "Crap I'm going to lose." I kissed his cheek and smiled. "You have a 49 percent chance."

"I'll take it." He wrapped his hand behind my head and pulled me into a kiss. Then I realized... I pulled away. "How did you know I was freaking out?"

He pulled my shirt down off my shoulder. "Does this ring a bell?" I looked at the red mark. "Oh you mean the hicci you gave me. Yeah... what about it?" I asked.

He smiled completely dropped his ego going below the earth. "It's not a... anyways when we mark each other we can feel what each other are feeling and when the bond is complete we can hear each other's thoughts." He said still clearly hurt bully my joke. I laughed at him.

"Fine it's not... it's a mark you should be proud of because now... no one can take me."

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

" Where are you taking me?"

Xander would not shut up for the past 10 minutes. "Like I said I'll tell you when we get there." I laugh. I pouts anyways as I lead him to the hotel. He was blindfolded and I insisted I just lead him.

He reluctantly agreed but went with it. "Here we are." I pulled the blindfold off and he stared at the building in front of us.

"Whoa babe warning. You could have warned me you wanted this." He smirked clearing mocking my now blushed face. I walked the backside of his head. "No weirdo I have some people I want you to meet."

I pause for a second. "Maybe I should have told you before we came." I played with my fingers. "I've been harboring them and they've been healing, but they're some of my family and I thought... well because you're Alpha you have to meet every rouge here on your land...."

He stared at me to finish. "These are my parents..." I've never seen him pale up in my life. He was a nervous and I could tell. But even so they would have no say. He's my mate. My other half. My love. And nothing will tear us apart.

I love him.