Chapter 3

Aye!! I'm back!! Once again...

Okay so chapter 3! Let's get into this without me rambling. Enjoy!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

We finally made it to the pack grounds after a 10-minute drive. Just the thought of my friends involved with each other in any sort of way besides just friends or frenemies fried holes into my mind begging me to just figure it out. I parked my car at my house and ran toward the pack house. One thing about me is I might be weak, but I'm fast so I caught up with Sabrina in no time.

Blake was beside his father, Alpha Arthur, his Luna by his right. The Beta stood behind them with his mate and Eldest boy. Lastly, the third in command and his mate stood with they're the eldest daughter. After they step down from their roles these three will take their parents places with honor.

What I would give if I could have one of those roles.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it had come to my attention there have been possible threats to our kind in the last year. If the numbers keep increasing we may be extinct in 50 or more years." Frantic mummers erupted from the large crowd of our pack. I looked around for my brothers and family, but I couldn't see them over this crowd.

They usually were the same shoes..... I ducked down looking at the feet in the crowd. Good thing Blake isn't here he would make a dirty joke about me having a foot fetish. That disgusting pervert. "Quiet down everyone! No need to worry." But the crowd wouldn't become quiet. The Alpha never liked to use the force of command on his members only if it came down to it. Then I recognized the group of people about 10 feet away from me.

With the red heels, I see next to them. Mom was home?!

I stood up and grabbed Sabrina's hand. Making my way through ignoring her protests. "Quiet. Now!" Alpha Author's voice caused me to freeze and bow my head in respect. Before I realized it I was engulfed in a hug immediately recognized the perfume smell of roses. Mom.

I looked up at her and smiled widely. Alpha began to speak again. "Our solution to this problem is to train and teach the ways to survive if we were to ever be attacked." This caused dead silence to wash over. "We will create schedules to fit everyone in training. School and work for young and older ones will also be canceled for the time being." Everyone was listening and making sure they got all orders. "As for children we teach the basics for only an hour a day, one day a week." The alpha finished. "That is all. Go back to your lives all starts tomorrow you will be contacted if you are recruited for tomorrow."

The crowd started clearing, but my family stayed still. "Why aren't we moving?" I asked. Even Sabrina was gone... my brother all shared the same serious look. It's like something else was happening and they knew what it was. But that can't be.... can it?

"I'm going to talk to Alpha Arthur about Hayley," Carlos says. "Bout what?" I try to intervene. "Carlos you know he won't do it without a real reason." Marcos try's to protest. "Yeah, but I don't think he'd care that much..." Logan stops to think. "Look you guys need to focus on training the other wolfs Hayley with be fine." The twins spoke together. "I'm the Eldest and as the elder brother I know what's best for Hayley!" Carlos almost shouts. It caused me to flinch at his tone, but even so, it worked to make everyone shut they're mouths.

"Boys, what is this about?" My mother speaks up. Why has she been so quiet all of the sudden? "Carlos thinks it'd be best if Hayley was trained and taught from home." Jeremy glares at him. "She's not a little girl anymore she can take care of herself. And even so, we're still here." Jeremy finishes. I. Was. Speechless. Jeremy on my side?! He's won my brother of the year.

Carlos groaned in frustration almost tearing his head off along with hair. "Look let's just talk." He says calmer.

"You know I just love how you guys talk about it as if I'm not here." I fake smile sarcasm laced in my voice. All of them finally looked down at me. Yeah down. "Hayley it's for the best," Logan says. "Yeah, and we can practice anytime and we won't have to pair you with a boy." Thomas smiles innocently.

A long sigh hung with my mom. "Look Carlos.. you, Logan, Thomas, and Marcos are trainers and fighters. The pack needs you to have the full devotion to training those who cannot fight. I know you love your sister..." my mom cupped his face. "But she's a pack member too and she should be treated like one not as a baby. She will always be your baby sister." My mother had a way with words.

She's a lawyer so of course, she needed to be. I love my mom she was my role model, but she is very tall and I was a little jealous of that. Who did I develop shortness from? "Hayley when you are training just listen to them as if they're just trainers NOT your brothers it makes all the difference." My mom hugged me. I nodded listening to every word she had to say to me. I would never disrespect her. She's my only parent and I would never take her for granite.

I exhaled her rosy sent once more before pulling away. "Good everyone happy? Smiles all around?..." Carlos opened his mouth to protest but my mom cut him off. "Well let's go home I have some meatball soup on the stove and I wouldn't want it to overcook now would we?" She laughed. All nine of us walked home.

When I took one last look at the pack house I saw Blake with one worried expression toward me. I smiled at him and he forced a weak smile before retreating back home.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Another. Crappy. Chapter. I really need to take my time on these things or I won't be able to keep this up am I right?..... no? Okay then.

Welp hoped you enjoyed! Night!!