Author's Note

!!PLEASE READ IMPORTANT!!

Okay people please give me some time I'm graduating early so I've been doing tons of work. But as of tomorrow, Thursday May 3, I will have completely finished my work before deadline. I'm 16 years old graduating high school I'm hella scared guys.

Anyways tomorrow I'll start working on your next chapter and try to get things done. But I can't guarantee a chapter tomorrow since I take forever to write one. Two-Four days tops because I want to make sure my chapters are the best. Besides editing. Which I suck at. I'm going to get one of my friends to do it. I'll see if she'd be willing.

Welp that's what I really wanted to say. I changed my profile pic so that's me... I'm hella ugly! But whatevs just don't rub it in.

Here's some questions to answer enjoy!
P.S. They're my keep up questions. Meaning I like to know you're thoughts.

1. Who is your favorite character?

2. How did the death of Carlos effect you?

3. Team Hayley/Xander or team Marley/Jeremy (the new couple)?

4. What's your favorite movie?

5. Find your twin. Birthday?

6. Favorite show?

7. Favorite color?

8. Dream lover?

9. How do you like the book so far?

10. What would you like the happen next?

And another thing if you have any covers that you've made and you'd like to send me I'd be happy to see them!

~JustAnotherWolf0_0