Chapter 28

Xander's office is honestly amazing. He even has a coffee/tea machine. I went over around his desks and looked out the window. He had a view of the entire pack.

I'm assuming he's going to be gone for a week. If not more. My wolf whimpered that he left without much of a goodbye, but I deserved that.

I sat in the rolling chair pulling out a couple of pack folders. I went over a couple of bills not bothering much with them. Then I came across they're schedule and who was marked for what.

Training schedule
7-9 breakfast
9-10:30 training (group 1) (coach Cesar)
10:30-12 training (group 2) (coach Tom)
12-2:30 lunch
2:30-4 training (group 3) (coach Lemon)

School schedule

6-8 breakfast
8-9 period 1
9-10 period 2
10-11 period 3
11-12 period 4
12-1 lunch
1-2 break
2-3 period 5
END

Then there were other schedules. For events or dates and meetings. Even lists for who taught what and who went for training when.

Then I noticed I would need everyone to train. Things were going to change around here. Everyone was too comfortable. Even women didn't train accept for about maybe six.

I got some work cut out for me. I picked out two folders. One with the schedules and the other with help or complaints.

I was about to walk out when a knock cane to the door. I sat back down. I don't recognize any of the smells. "Come in." Ohh I like this.

A girl came in. She was really tall. She came in slowly. "Morning Luna." She whispered. She was shy too. I motioned to one of the chairs in front of me. She sat down silently. I remember her she was one of blonde bimbo's minion. "I-I just wanted to say... I apologize for my friends behavior. She can get a little possessive and jealous when it comes to the Alpha." She explained.

"Thank you." I said. She continued. "And I also wanted to say. I thought it was super cool of you to stand up to her." She blushed. "I wish I had that confidence." She muttered.

I smiled inwardly. "Would you like to attend some pack business with me today?" I asked. "Me?"

"No the wall." I laughed she reluctantly laughed with me. "Come on I don't want to be alone and I think my future sister in law and beta bailed on me." I laughed. I got my stuff heading out with her on my tail.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

"So what's your name?" I asked as she lead me to the training grounds. I got myself one hell of a tour guide. "Of of course Luna. Lizzy." She introduced. I nodded. "Hey enough with this Luna stuff. To formal ya know. Just call me Hayley or whatever you get out of it" I smiled.

After arriving at the training grounds I noticed group one was almost done and about 34-35 men here and the 4 women. I walked up to the coach. Who happened to be...Coach Cesar.

He caught my glance heading to me. "Luna what do I owe the pleasure." He shook my hand. "May I speak with your female warriors?" I asked. "Oh of course." He dozed off for a second and a few girls came alone. He must of mind linked them.

They stood in front of me in a line slightly bowing.

"This is Joy." Very serious girl stood in front of me. Long black hair up in a pony tail and her skin tan and striking blue eyes. She bowed slightly with a scowl. That's just her face.

"This is Penelope." A super hyper girl bounced slightly. Her wolf was excited about meeting the Luna. I smiled at her as she quickly bowed. She had bouncing blondes air and brown eyes. Her skin very pale, but she was very friendly.

The other two were twins.

"Lastly these are our duos. Margret and Scarlett." I nodded toward them. They were very much alike it was scary. They're bright green eyes scared at me and smirk laid across they're faces. They most waved saying "sup" in union.

"Thank you coach." He nodded going back to his male warriors. "Hello ladies. You don't have to call me Luna. Hayley is fine." I assured. "I called you here because I'm worried that women in this pack aren't being taken seriously in training." I say. "I want to train them, but.... I need female trainers to help. What better way to do so than having girls who would understand how they feel." I say.

They glanced at each other, sharing excited expressions with each other. Joy spoke up. "And the Alpha is okay with this."

I shook my head laughing a little. "The alpha is out of town and didn't say bye so what I say goes." Joy likes that. "Well you're the Luna." She pointed out. "Okay I was thinking you girls recruit as many women as you can going off of this list." I pulled out a few lists of women in the pack. "I want the women here not to just rely on the men. What if we get attacked and they were able to bypass us. We wouldn't want to be killed or taken. I know I wouldn't."

"So you got stuff to do so training ends early for you ladies. There a small couch and coffee table in Xander's office you guys can sit at. My permission." I smiled. The went straight to work.

Lizzy walked with me to handle some pack complaints. "First complaint..." I paused. "A Mrs and Mr Reynolds. The orphanage." I heart ached. "They're definitely first." Lizzy said.