Chapter 6

IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I WAS SOOO BUSY YESTERDAY AND MY PHONE WAS GLITCHING. SO HERE YOU GO! LOVE THOSE WHO LIKE THIS BOOK. SO I POSTED TWO CHAPTERS THIS TIME!

<><><><><><><><><><>

Hayley's POV

My body started to burn from this full speed run. I was a silver color wolf. (Wolf above) I didn't blend in as my color glowed in the moonlight. I stopped at a reached a creek. On the other side is No Mans Land. It is dangerous there. Rouges and hunters are beyond those trees. I took a long drink before hearing growling. I looked up straight ahead and saw nothing. I started taking a drink again slowly. Listening.

The growls were coming from all over the woods. They wouldn't dare cross the border right? But oh was I wrong. They started stepping into the river and I backed up as quickly as possible. I should have run, but I was frozen in place. It was like someone was casting a spell on me. I then snapped out of my daze and bolting the way towards the pack. I didn't get far before getting tackled to the ground. I whimpered from the hard hit to the floor scared to look up. I didn't recognize the scent and it didn't feel friendly. I could feel the rouge teeth near my neck. His hot breath just teasing my fear.

I began shaking as my wolf was scared. When Carlos' voice rang in my head I knew what I had to do. Right, when his teeth were going to snap my neck I sped out from under him from behind and bit onto his leg causing it to only fracture. More wolfs started coming my way and I ran. Ran as fast as I could. I ran like I never ran before. I breeze hit my fur as I ran causing me to shiver from the lack of fur that usually surrounds my body.

I kept going tears freely falling from my eyes and my heart beating rapidly. I was only stopped until I pounded into another wolfs chest with six other wolves behind him. His scent was almost too familiar. It was Carlos and my famous brothers behind him. He gave me a startled look trying to figure me out. I probably had rouge sent on me. He growled as I cowards under him for comfort and protection as I felt them near.

No more than 50 wolfs appeared. They were attacking. My eyes widen. I barely made damage to the big one standing in the front. When his eyes found mine he growled loudly and snapped his jaws together to intimidate me and I would be lying if I said it didn't work. Some of our packs best fighters made t to the scene and I realized Carlos must have called them. A pain in my paw started to increase while my adrenaline started to wear off.

When the big wolf made a daring step forward Carlos growled warningly. Our Alpha shifted and put a pair of shorts on before speaking he had an extra pair and threw it at the big wolf. He shifted and put them on. He glared at me before speaking. "Alpha Arthur so great to see you again." The wolf spoke sarcastically. "Get out of my territory." Our Alpha snapped.

He clicked his tongue in a slow teasing manner. "Okay, we will... on one condition." He says. My alpha growled before trying to calm down. "I get to keep her." He pointed at me. Carlos stepped over me to stand in front of me in a protecting manner my brothers surrounded me and the twins stood over me. "I'm not sacrificing one of my pack members for you to leave. Leave before your forced." My Alpha roared as he growled loudly.

Carlos shifted and put a pair of shorts on too. "Get her out of here." He snapped at the twins. They nodded their heads before putting my body over Brent's neck and running off. The last thing I saw was the look of a future victory of the man who wants me dead now. War broke lose there and I didn't know if my brothers were going to be okay.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Entering home I was set on the couch and all of my brother's mates besides Logan's Came at my aid. Brent and Michael kissed my head before running out. I shifted and Sarah pulled a shirt over my head. They all gasped as my appearance and I probably looked like crap. In the reflection of the tv, I had a gash on my forehead and one on my leg. My right wrist hurt a lot, but I fought the tears and whimpers that wanted pour out.

Macy started to dab my head with a warm towel getting rid of the dirt and blood that began to ooze down my face onto the shirt. Jackie, on the other hand, looked as if she could care less, but the worried look on her face she was worried about her mate. I wouldn't blame her. I've been taking my brothers for granite and it's because of my selfish and stubborn attitude. Sarah came back with a first aid kit.

Rachel tried her best to make me some food to help my wolf's strength so I could heal quicker. Karen was freaking out. I had to comfort her. "Karen stress isn't good for the baby. Just get some pickles. Munch in them and relax. I'm going to be okay." I say reassuring me. Susan was getting more warm water for the towel. Karen left to get some pickles from the kitchen.

Sarah was the first to say something to me. "What happened? Your brothers went to look for you. It's nearly 2:00 in the morning." She says trying to keep her voice down. "Carlos and I got into a fight and I went for a run and they started entering from No Mans land.." I wasn't able to finish as all the attention was on me.

"What were you doing near there you know it's dangerous. Hunters don't know this is a werewolf territory just that why we're not allowed to cross the river." Sarah spoke sternly. "I know. I know. But I was so mad and hurt I just needed and long run and then they attacked me and I got away and fractured the big rouge's leg and now he wants to kill me." I say rather too quickly. I was scared and they felt my fear. Karen came back with a jar of pickles and Rachel was holding some potatoes and eggs with a tortilla.

They herd me talking and I was scared. My mother came down from her office enveloping me in a bear hug. "Never go off like that again without a pack guard." She scolded. I lowered my gaze to my hand in my lap. She hugged me again kissing my head. Her tears tapped my face to look at her.

When I finally met her gaze she cried for my safety.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Another chapter done!!

Hope you liked it. Till next time fellow readers.