Chapter 2

Aye!! I'm back!! Again!!..........

Hey guys! I'm back. Okay here's chapter two. So I'm going to try to be very dedicated to this book and edit and update as much as I can. So please comment and vote. Love you all and PLEASE enjoy!! 😘😘

Oh and please if you want to make me some covers for my book please feel free to do so. Okay, I'm leaving now enjoy.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Again it's sometimes great being small. I mean I was able to fit through that crowd in no trouble. I'm not trying to brag or anything because trust me it sucks being small too. But it comes with a gig of being feisty. I'm not even that tough too. I mean of course I'm stronger than a human, but if I came across a werewolf fight... I'll even have the balls to admit that even I would bet on the other guy winning.

When I reached the front doors of the school I ran straight for my car. It's an old 5 seater car it's black and I try to keep it in good condition. I honestly don't want to be in school so I drove. I have a place I go when I like to be alone.

When I got closer to the cliff a familiar dirty blonde was here. She threw a rock over the cliff and her grunt did not sound happy. She was mad. About what?

When she heard my door to my car close shut she glanced at me over her shoulder. Her face was red and her eyes were watery and bloodshot. She sniffled a little before smiling at me trying to cover the fact that she's upset.

But she fails miserably.

When I finally start taking steps to her I stopped noticing all the beer cans scattered on the floor. This spot is at the border of our land. Beyond here is nothing just an ocean. No one ever comes here because there's basically nothing to guard. Just a cliffside to an ocean.

When I finally reached her she gave me a bone crushing hug letting her tears fall. I wanted to ask 'what's wrong?' But knowing her, she's on edge. Her wolf is super sensitive. So her wolf's feelings are associated with hers. Make sense?...

I don't know how long we were here, but it seemed like forever. We eventually found our way to the log and sat down leaning on it. "Were you at school today?" I asked breaking the silence.

She nodded her head yes. My mouth formed an 'o' as I turned my head to the ocean. "I didn't see you..." I say. I took her silence to continue. "How how I tell you about my day?" I asked. She nodded her head happily to get her mind off of things. She knows when I say that my day MUST have been interesting.

I sat up and began from when I walked into the horrid first period with Mrs. Johnson. She's a young hottie teacher all the boys drool over. Over large blonde hair, she puts thick red lipstick that her tan skin-popped. Her eyes were a brown color. Yep and she hates being talked back too.

I then started getting into my brothers and Blake's embarrassing moments to me and everything. It seemed to cheer her up because she was back to herself in no time.

"Oh come on you got to admit it was kind of funny." She laughs. I thought about it for a moment before deciding... "nope I don't see it." I frown. She laughed at me again and it probably about my confused face of why I would find it funny.

I stand up completely frustrated. Here I go I'm going to rant and Sabrina is going to say the same thing to me as always. "I just don't understand I can't date! Guys avoid me! Especially when Blake or my brothers are there." I say. "Whoa whoa whoa. Hold the phone. Now give the phone to me." She says. "This isn't the time to quote Steven Universe" I frown. She laughs once again before continuing. "Look usually you start with how annoying they are and stuff like that. Why did you start with boys first?" She asks.

I blush and turn to face the ocean once more. "You wants a relationship don't you?!" She squeals. I tried shushing her but she clamped a hand onto my mouth. "Just express this to your mom or brothers they'll understand." She smiles. "Yeah and scare the guy off or get teased or risk getting hurt in the process?!"

"As much as appealing as all of this is... I don't think love is even right for me. Maybe I'm better off alone." I sit down at the edge of the cliff with my feet dangling. I felt her body heat next to mine. She was sitting next to me and staring at the sun that has now begun to set. The colors of the sky changed into yellow and pink.

She took a long sigh. "What happened to you today?" I asked. Her eyes shot open to me. "I-I got into a fight with Blake today." She says. "You guys always get into fights," I say. "No, this one was different." She looked down.

It took me a while to realize what she meant. I took notice of what she was doing. Her hands were fidgeting together. Her eyes began to water once more making her eyes turn pink once more. Her cheeks began to blush.

"Is there something going on between you and Blake?..." I ask my heart increasing speed. She looked away from me not answering my question. "I don't know what you mean..." she mumbles. "You know exactly what I mean..." I say with my eyes narrowing at her. She must have sensed my sudden mood change. I'm not mad, but more of concerned that it made me mad that they would keep something like this.

"I-I... we..." she was soon cut off by our phones ringing. "This isn't over," I say opening the message.

'Pack meeting.' It read. Sabrina just onto her motorcycle and me into my car and we made our way to the pack house.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Chapter 2 what do you all think?! I know it's crappy 😞 but I tried. Love you all and hoped you at least tried to enjoy!!