Author Note

Okay I just wanted to say I know I'm a little bit of a newbie at writing, but I wanted to say thank you to all of my readers for reading this book. I know I kind of not a great writer but I'm trying.

I've read the comments I have so far and I have to say I really appreciate you all for reading and commenting and voting. This book has slowly got me thinking and setting new goals for myself.

I want to try to make my chapters even longer. I try to keep my chapter a 1,000 words or more, but sometimes I don't know what to write (because of writers block)

If I'm going to be honest I didn't think I would reach past 30 chapters. I was so proud of myself for reaching that far. I love to read and I really do love to write.

I love being able to put a part of myself into these characters. I love having everything under my control and when I really want to tease you guys.

I will warn you as an author that I will be putting a twists soon. Probably something that will make me mad at myself for. So.... yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guess this movie:

So I watched this movie and it was about this father and his wife was brutally murdered and he had to raise his disabled son alone. Later in the movie the son was kidnapped and the father went on this huge adventure to get him back with the help of a mentally disabled woman.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you guys like Hayley or no?

Who is your favorite character?

Who do you want to hear more of?

Which brother do you have a crush on? ;)

This is Wolfiegurl0_0

And if you have any questions feel free to ask. :D

Movie was 'Finding Nemo'