Chapter 15

I'm sooo sorry for the late update. How about this two chapters this week. One well right now and Friday. Lol, I'm sorry school has been a pain. I love you don't forget it.

'Reading gives us a place to go when we have to stay where we are." Mason Cooley

Fav quote above enjoy!!

<><><><><><><><>

I threw my body forward to the bastard who sat there smirking at me, but my body was held back by the other wolfs in the room. When they realized I wasn't as a threat as they thought I'd be only two of the wolf's held my arms in place with no effort.

The bastard didn't flinch. He just stared at me causing an unwelcome shiver to roll up my spine. We didn't say anything. I tried not to show any weakness and glared the best I could. An eerie silence filled the room.

As if in slow motion his laugh filled the room. Fear filled myself, but I fought against it. Failing miserably. I stood my ground as he stood up. With hands behind his back, he walked around the room.

"Wow, I'm impressed." Oh, I'll give you something to be impressed about. My heart beat rapidly as he circled. I wasn't able to keep a look on him as he went behind me. "But yet again you got in my way... for that. You..." my eyes widen. "Must..." the slow response made cold sweat run down my face. "Be..." his face hung over my shoulder as he whispered, "punished."

Unknown POV

A blood curling scream echoed through the hallways causing me to cringe at the high pitch voice. Female. That psycho is torturing another one.

But this one made my heart race and my blood boil. My wolf became very on edge as the screams got louder and I couldn't stop my feet from moving toward the sound. A threatening growl escaped my chest as I got closer and I stopped when I reached the silver door that held that scream.

I gripped hands into a tight fist hearing another scream and my wolf was ready to attack at any given moment. I slammed the door open witnessing my boss beating a young teenage wolf girl. It made my blood boil and it's like I knew everything about her. When he hit her head she immediately blacked out and I glared, hard, at that man.

She was covered in her own blood, but she was strong. "Ah so great of you to join us." He wiped his hand onto a rag that hung from his back pocket. "I need you to take this young wolf down to the dungeons. Make sure she's about five cages away so she can't have contact with her family and no dinner for her."

I nearly growled. I was away during the attack and no one said who or what pack it was. I just nodded my head and made my way over to the young girl unconscious on the cold hard floor. I had to help her and her pack. No wolf deserves this.

I picked her up gently and walked to the dungeons. It was quite a long walk, but it would make sense within those maze-like hallways. Being here so many years made me learn my way through. I walked down the long steps hearing the threatening growls of protective pack members of the former pack.

A particular scent caught onto my nose and my wolf became wild. He wagged his tail yelling 'mate mate mate' my eyes widen in horror. I reached the final step making eye contact with the woman I once loved very much as her shocked expression met mine.

Hayley's POV

I woke up in the most uncomfortable bed ever. My body screamed in pain, but I held my breath sitting up as slowly as possible.