Chapter 35

Hayley's POV

I wish I had a piano. I remember how when I was upset, the tone would calm me. I would forget everything else and just play what I knew, either if it was on the music sheets or even by memory. I stopped once Junior year came along. I felt it was too juvenile for my taste and thought it didn't go with my "Scene kid" style. But because I don't have a piano that can't be my redirection of thought or in other words my diversion.

Instead I went to the library. I grabbed many books on cooking and recipes so I can start breakfast for everyone. I wanted to go all out and since it's 3:00 AM it's the perfect time to start.

So pancakes? What type? Bananas or chocolate chip? Or both types? Bacon. Eggs. Toast. Sausage. Hash brown. Gosh there is so much I could do.

Those might be basic but sometimes we need these basic things to feel normal. Or at least for me. I can't wait till all of this passes over. I want to be able to go through all of this and feel happy.

I wish I knew where Sabrina and Blake were right now. We used to spend everyday together. I know all their secrets and they knew all mine. That is until our little fight. I shouldn't have over reacted. I should have just been happy for them.

If I'm going to be a Luna I need to act like it. Be strong. Be motherly I guess. What greater mother can I get advise from than my own mother. I should talk to her. I need to talk to them all. Watch movies. Wrestle.

"What you doing up?"

I already could tell who it was. Her scent all too familiar. My heart sped out of my chest as I glanced behind me.

Marley....

I sighed placing the book back in place. i ran my finger cross other spines of books when her hand gripped mine.

"You haven't spoken to anyone," She nervously said.

"And?," I didn't now where she was going with this. So I slowly looked at her from the corner of my eyes. She oddly reeked of Jeremy. That is when I noticed the hickeys on her neck. I quickly snapped my head towards hers. I wasn't angry I learned my lesson form that.

"Are you hooking up with my brother?!"

"What no! I- Okay you haven't talked to anyone and I wanted to be the one to tell you... Jeremy is my mate. It'd be nice if you'd approve?..."

Should I feel weird about this since... I'm with her brother. So she's be my sister-in-law dating my brother. I mean then again the twins with the twins. I shook from my thoughts and looked at her. She fidgeted her fingers as she stared at my forehead. I knew she was nervous. Maybe this is my start of saying 'I'm sorry'. I threw my arms around her embracing her tall frame.

"I'm so happy for you!" I exclaimed. Her face lit up as a heartwarming laugh echoed through her. he lifted me off the ground as we sprung around laughing.

Until we knocked over a shelf. Then it tumbled like dominoes.

0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0

We were glad these walls were werewolf proof because no sound was heard outside the library. The pack house was as quiet as ever. Marley and I ran out hand in hand laughing like a bunch of teenagers. Down the stairs we went and Marley helped me make breakfast. A lot of it.

We made a huge mess and she even dumped a bag of flour on me. So here we ere. I was chasing her around the dining room. It was seven-fifteen and i was leaving a trail of flour behind me.

"Marley get back here!"

"Never!"

I grabbed another bag of flour chucking it toward her. She had her tongue out as the flour pounded across her stomach. I couldn't see anything but the white powder linger in the air. I coughed as it faded away. Marley was covered in white flour and all we did was stare at watch other before bursting out laughing.

The work out my stomach got was almost unbearable.

"No. I don't know who trashed the library." Xanders voice stressed over the phone. Marley and I quickly glanced at each other as her brother reached the bottom of the stairs seeing the situation.

"I'll have to call you back... I think I found the suspects... bye." He stared at us.

"It was Hayley." Marley pointed at me smirking. I gave her a fake offended look before jumping her to the floor. I ran away yelling 'tag'

"Oh you're so on!"

Once he caught be we began rolling on the floor laughing. Xander stood over us with a confused look.

"Care to explain whats going on."

I looked at him admiring how he looked today. I jumped up hugging him.

"It was Marley who trashed the house." I laughed out. "LIES!" She yelled getting up from the floor too. "Hayley can I talk to you alone." Xander asked. I nodded my head smiling at him the confused expression never leaving his face.

I'm feeling happy and I'm going to take advantage of that.

He lead me to his office. Once the door was shut he let out a long sigh. he handed me towel to wipe the flour away. He sat down stressed. I suddenly felt bad. I wasn't considering how hes been feeling.

I walked slowly in front of his desk. "I'm sorry," I started. He looked up at me from his seat. "I've been selfish and that completely wrong of me," He opened his mouth to cut me off, but I raised my hand to stop him. "No, I know it was. This isn't my own problem. All werewolves are in danger and I'm no hero. I shouldn't be so stubborn I need to let people in. And I'm starting with you." I smile warmly.

He returned a smile extending a welcoming hand to me. No hesitation I took it. He pulled me into his lap. We shared a long hug. My wolf howled in joy. It was a amazing moment.

Until my wolf took control and sunk our teeth in our mates neck.

Marking him.

______________________________________

Finally a chapter. It kinda sucked, but letting you know the book is getting close to the end. Sadly. I love all those who were with e since the beginning and those who supported me. This has been one big learning experience for me.

Have an amazing Night everyone!!!!

~LOVE JustAnotherWolf0_0