Toonytou! Switch it

Sammy and Wally were at the studio called up by Joey, who told them he had an idea he wants to do. Wally smirked at Sammy, seeing he was never the kind of man to get called up by Joey, unless it's for a good reason. "So Sammy," Wally said with a smirk, "what did you get called up for? Yelling at someone who was playing the notes wrong they ran home."

Sammy rolled his eyes at the young man, he was older then him. "What about you, Wally?" Sammy asked. "I heard someone forgot the 'Wet Floor' sign when cleaning up earlier this week." Sammy smirked.

Wally glared. "I didn't forget!" Wally yelled. Sammy glared back, and Wally then remembered 2 days ago cleaning the hallway, and leaving to get more water. When he came back, Sammy was on the floor picking up the music sheets to prevent them from smearing and turning around glaring at Wally. Without saying a word, Wally left the hallway and into the next room.

"Okay, maybe I did forget." He said.

"Ha!" Sammy smiled catching Wally. "I knew it!" The two turned around to see Joey wheel in to his desk.

"Sit down you two." Joey said with a smile. Sammy and Wally sat down being a little freaked out about Joey smiling. "So I came up with an idea, to help you two."

Sammy and Wally looked at each other. "Me?" They said at the same time.

Joey nodded. "And I need to say something to you two." Joey's face switched to serious, freaking Wally out. Sammy felt a bit nervous, thinking he'll get fired too, but for what.

Joey showed his signature smile. "How about you two switch jobs?" He asked.

Wally and Sammy's eyes widen like saucers and they looked back at their boss. "WHAT?!" They yelled at the same time.

"Its just for the day." Joey said. "Plus to make it fun, you guys switch outfits." Joey smiled at his two employers.

Sammy looked at Wally, who was smiling staring at Sammy's clothes with a smile. "There's no way I'm wearing your clothes." Sammy said bluntly.

Later

Wally was in the bathroom looking at himself in Sammy's outfit. He smiled looking how fancy he looked, but saw something was missing. He smiled when he heard Sammy groan walking in wearing his janitor uniform. Wally was turning red and holding his laughter.

Sammy glared and pointed at Wally. "Laugh, and it will be the last thing you do." He threatened.

Wally nodded slowly, and removed his hand. Sammy sighed and walked away. "Wait!" Wally yelled. Sammy turned around. Wally removed his hat and went to Sammy putting it on his head, then grabbing Sammy's glasses and putting it on his face. "There, now I'm you." Wally giggled more.

Sammy blushed and glared stomping away to do Wally's job. Wally smiled and went to Sammy's office seeing how clean it is. Wally sat down on Sammy's desk looking at the sheet music for the next episode, with a note saying, 'DO NOT TOUCH!!! ESPEICALLY YOU FRANKS!'

Wally looked back and forth to see if Sammy was around, but he wasn't he removed the pile of music paper and found some blank paper and smirked seeing he had an idea for Sammy. "I think Sammy won't mind if I decided to doodle a few things on paper." Wally whispered to himself, giving a chuckle.

Sammy was using a mop to clean the floors, but without his glasses he tried his best to clean up. "There, done!" Sammy said smiling at his 'work'. Sammy picked up the bucket and walked to the next room. However, Sammy turned around hearing a group of people scream.

Susie was just coming out from voice acting, and slipped along with Norman and Johnny and saw they were on the floor. Sammy whistled and walked out of the room slowly, so he won't be spotted. Sammy stood in a corner, waiting to see how everyone reacted, but instead of screaming Sammy's name, they all yelled Wally's name, except for Norman.

"Wally! What the heck!" Susie yelled.

"Susie clam down!" Norman yelled calming down his co-worker.

"My leg!" Johnny yelled.

Sammy was laughing and went to the next room. "Oh man, Wally is getting the blame, yes!" He cheered, though his cheering end when he bumped into a post, due to no glasses. "Ow!"

Wally was snickering at his latest drawing, Sammy with devil horns and an evil moustache. Wally chuckled at his work, until he heard the door knock. "Sammy!" Norman called.

"Its me." Wally called.

Norman opened the door and saw Wally at Sammy's desk. "Wally? What are you doing here?" Norman asked.

"Joey wants me and Sammy to switch are jobs for the day, and honestly, since I can't write music, I made some art." Wally explained showing his drawing.

Norman couldn't help but chuckle at Wally's work of art seeing it fits Sammy's face perfectly. Wally chuckled as well, and grabbed a few more sketches. "Not only that, there's more where that came from." Wally waved a bunch of paper in Norman's face.

During the whole deal, Wally was showing all of his drawings of Sammy going through different fates in his drawings. The door opened, but this time it was Joey. "Wally, you and Sammy are done now!" He yelled.

Wally's head turned around and left the studio to see Sammy mad and wet. "What happened to you?" Wally asked.

"Just give my clothes back!" Sammy yelled, ignoring Wally's question.

Wally sheepishly smiled and went to the bathroom to get undressed.

Sammy and Wally were finally back in their regular clothes, with Joey sitting there smiling. "So what did you think of having each other's jobs?"

"Hell." Sammy replied going to his office.

"Boring." Wally replied afterwards.

Sammy went back to his office, and looked at all of Wally's drawings and he fumed turning red. "FRANKS!" Sammy yelled.

Wally laughed as he went to do his regular clean up, but stopped seeing the ink and mess still around the studio. "SAMMY!" Wally yelled.