SOL AU- Vacation

"Got everything we need?" Linda asked as she dragged two suitcases to the car.

Henry looked into the trunk to make sure they got everything, suitcases, and snacks for the toons so they won't be hungry if there was no food stop. Henry gave thumbs up to his wife, "yep! Everything's ready!"

It's been a month since the toons lived with Henry and Linda, and the two decided to take the toons on a vacation to the amusement park that opened up a town a hour and a half away from their home. The couple decided it would be fun to go and have fun for the day.

"Bendy! Boris! Alice! Come on you three we're ready to go!" Henry yelled. The toons then ran through the doorway with their backpacks rushing into the car. Boris sat on the left, Alice sat right in the middle and Bendy sat on the right. "You guys got everything before we head out?"

"Yes!" The toons replied.

"Stuff to do in the car, so I don't hear "Are we there yet?" or "I'm bored!" for an hour straight?" Henry asked, even mimicking the whining.

"Yes!" The toons replied.

"Did you guys use the bathroom?" Linda asked.

Boris and Bendy got out of the car and ran back inside. Alice, Henry and Linda laughed. Once the two toons did their business they went back to the car. Henry and Linda went in the front seat, with Henry being a driver and they were on their way to the amusement park.

Halfway in the ride, Linda was relaxing in the front seat listening to the radio music, Boris was sleeping, Alice was reading a novel, and Bendy was coloring in a coloring book. Henry sighed in relief, the toons were quiet the roads were clear, what can go wrong.

Henry stopped the car making everyone jolt. "What happened?! Are we there!" Bendy asked looking around.

Henry looked out the window and saw a huge line of cars making his eyes widen in shock. "Well no, and were stuck in traffic." Henry answered.

"What's traffic?" Boris asked stretching.

"Traffic is when a line of cars move slowly, due to an accident or anything." Linda explained.

"So how long will we be stuck here?" Bendy asked.

Henry looked at all the cars, squinting his eyes. He couldn't tell how long they would be stuck here. "I can't give an answer. Don't worry it won't be too long." He replied.

The toons sighed, but it didn't worry the wolf or angel they just went back doing their original thing, but Bendy groaned slouching in the car seat. The traffic felt like forever for Bendy. He still had his coloring book, but didn't want to color in it anymore. He looked out the window to see all the cars not moving at all. Bendy groaned, crossing his arms.

The demon just wanted to go to the amusement park to have fun, play games, and go on rides. Now, he's stuck in traffic for who knows how long. The little demon then thought of him going into his beast form and making the ride much faster for everyone.

No car. No traffic. No problems.

Before he can transform, Henry stopped him, "If your thinking of going into your beast or monster form don't think about it." Henry jested. Bendy growled and crossed his arms again as Henry chuckled. "You know you guys have sandwiches in the backseat."

Bendy climbed into the truck and took out a bag opening it to reveal sandwiches, chips and juice boxes. Bendy saw turkey, peanut butter and jelly and his favorite bacon turkey cheese, and Jalapeño pepper sandwich.

Or in short terms Bendy Sandwich.

Bendy's eyes sparkled seeing his favorite sandwich made. He took one out of the bag and looked at Boris still asleep. The demon smiled finally able to eat the sandwich he never ate in his cartoons. It's always been one bite and that's that, or no bite at all. Licking his lips he was ready to take a bite.