Samsie Twins- Late Night Stormy Nights

Clouds formed above the heads of the twins as they were walking home from the studio with their parents. The wind blew, almost knocking the youngest twin, Stanley off his feet. Sammy was able to grab Stanley's arm and decided to hold him the way home.

Once they got home the few drips of rain started to come down, and got harder when dinner came. It was hard for the twins to eat as the rain came down following up with the thunder right afterwards. Each time the thunder boomed the boys flinched in fear. Same with their mother, Susie wasn't a huge fan of storms since the worst can happen; power outages.

"Susie, boys." The three members of the family looked at Sammy, "Everything will be okay. The storm will pass soon."

BOOM

The lights went off making the family scream. Sammy face palmed knowing he just had to open his big mouth. The dinner ended shortly and, the twins we're getting ready for bed but were nervous sleeping in their own rooms.

"Mommy, stay with us!" Stephen cried.

Susie frowned, but put a brave face tucking her son in bed. She gave him a kiss, "Don't worry the storm will pass." Susie closed the door leaving the twins in the dark. Stephen tried to fall asleep but he couldn't due to the blowing wind, the booming thunder and the buckets of rain pouring down. Stephen looked below his bunk bed and saw Stanley reading a book using a flashlight for some light.

"Stanley." Stephen whispered. Stanley looked up, but ignored his brother and continued reading his book. By now Stanley was already confortable with the storm, as long as he has something to read and his flashlight, he'll be fine. Stephen rolled his eyes, jumped down from the top bunk and went into his brother's bed.

"Stephen! What do you want?" Stanley asked looking at his brother unhappy.

"Can I sleep with you?" Stephen asked. Stanley glared at his brother and pushed him off the bed. Stephen got up, and with a glare he left the room.

Stephen was used to wandering the house in the middle of the night. During a storm however, was a whole other story. Stephen gulped as he tip toed to his parents room, but the sound of thunder made him flinched, almost like he was trying to stay quiet but the storm was running it for him.

FLASH

BOOM

The lightning and thunder went off, making the young boy go on the floor, covering his ears whimpering. The older twin crawled on the floor to his parent's room. He opened the door slowly to see his parents asleep.

"Just go on the bed and sleep." Stephen whispered to himself. He tiptoed quietly and crawled into the bed. The thunder boomed loudly waking up Susie, scaring Stephen and waking up Sammy.

Sammy quickly turned around to see his son on the bed hugging his mother crying. "Stephen!" Sammy yelled. "What are you doing up?" He asked.

Stephen whimpered as he wiped the tears from his face. "I-I couldn't sleep." Sammy cooled down and hugged his son.

"Hey. Hey. Sorry I yelled." Sammy soothed as he rubbed his son's back. Stephen hugged his dad tight and cried on his chest. Susie moved over and hugged her son and husband.

"Stephen. You can sleep with us if you want." Susie suggested. Stephen smiled at his mother and went between his parents and fell asleep. Susie and Sammy both lay back down, and once Sammy was about to fall asleep Stephen went and hugged him. Sammy smiled and hugged his son back.

By the time the Lawrence family was asleep, the storm lit up, though the rain went from buckets to a small shower. The thunder and lightning stopped, and the clouds slowly blew away.