(Request)AJDS-Backstory

The toons were spending the night at Henry's again, and were excited. They waiting on Henry to tell them a bedtime story about how their home, the studio was built.

"Okay you trio of toons! I'm here!" Henry introduced himself. The toons smiled widely and they got comfortable. Henry chuckled as he moved a chair close to Bendy's bed and sat down. "You guys are ready for this story, aren't you?"

"Yep!" Bendy cheered.

"We waited all night for this since you told us!" Alice added.

"And we finally get to hear how our lives started." Boris said too. "I'm surprised you know that stuff Henry."

Henry chuckled. "Well before you guys were born, Joey told me everything that happened leading up to Bendy's creation." Henry rubbed between Bendy's horns making the toon giggle.

"So how did the studio come to be?" Alice asked.

"Well it started when Joey was working at a comic company with his two buddies; James and Mark." Henry started.

Flashback

A young Joey Drew was sitting next to his two buddies as he drew a familiar ink demon on paper.

"How is your character going, Drew?" James asked.

Joey looked at his friend and smiled. "It's doing well James. I think I got him all figured out." He said as he added the finishing touches on Bendy. He smiled seeing the design of his original main toon.

Just then the doors open and it was the head of the boss of the paper industry, Mr. Mood. "Hello boys, I have a friend over in town for the next few days and he wants me to invite a few workers to see his newest project." The comic artist were excited and wanted to know what this project was. "So Joey, James, Mark, Toby, and Scott all five of you are coming with me tomorrow. That is all." He said as he closed the door to his office.

"Wow!" Mark cheered. "Us guys get to go somewhere special."

Joey chuckled. "Yeah."

The next day Joey and his pals we're at a building. They went inside and met with their bosses friend. "Ah Mood. Welcome to my studio. It's been quite a long time."

Mr. Mood smiled and shook the hands of his old friend. "It's has been quite indeed Mr. Robb." He faced Joey and the other workers who stood proudly with a smile. "These here are my workers in the comic industry."

Mr. Robb went over to the guys and smiled. "Well welcome boys to my animation studio!" Mr. Robb exclaimed. He took Joey and the rest of the boys around, and Joey's eyes shined in amazement seeing the studio. What got him more amazed was seeing how cartoons like from the comics he made were moving and alive.

"I think I found my calling." Joey whispered.

Days after the event many of Joey's workers were saying goodbye to him. He told his boss about working for an animation and he understood. It was hard for the many friends he made at the comic industry but they knew this was Joey's dream.

Flashback ends

"And that's how your Papa Drew became an animator, built the studio, met me and made you guys." Henry smiled. He saw the toons were already asleep, and slowly left the room so they can sleep.

"Henry." Bendy whispered facing Henry. Henry stopped at his tracks and faced the tired demon. "I miss Joey."

Henry frowned in sighed. He wondered if the toons we're going to say that. It has been a few months and they still haven't got over it, but he promised to take care of the toons and the studio and he will. "I miss him too Bendy. I miss him too."