Bendy and Kitty-Picnic in the Springtime

Never wrote a BATIM fic in a while, but here you guys go!

Kitty belongs to Jordanthecat11

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~

A picnic basket on top of the table stood there with a bunch of food on it. There were cookies, sandwiches, bottles of pop and many other snacks. A young cat toon named Kitty came by and started to set everything up. Today was the first day of spring, and Kitty decided to host a First day of Spring Picnic with Bendy. Humming a little tune and getting everything packed she was ready to go and meet up with the little devil darling.

Speaking of Bendy, the little devil brought over a picnic blanket he waited for Kitty to come by with the food. Bendy wanted to make this picnic special for him and Kitty. That's right him and Kitty. Bendy didn't want Boris or Alice to join in on this picnic, due to his relationship with Alice and the last time Bendy had a picnic Boris took his food.

Bendy just wants one peaceful picnic with his sister, just him and Kitty. No one else.

"Hi Bendy!" Kitty yelled, waving to her brother.

Bendy smiled. "Hi Kitty," Bendy's mood drop to see Boris and Alice.

"Hi Bendy." Boris and Alice replied, both sounding upset. Bendy chuckled knowing they we're upset about not being invited.

"Hey guys. I see you got my invitations." Bendy lied. The demon gave a chuckle, but the toon wolf and angel weren't laughing. The demon stopped laughing and just looked down. He went over to Kitty, and leaned towards her ear. "Kitty, why did Boris and Alice come along?"

"Oh! When I was coming here, they we're bored and upset, so I let them join us." Kitty smiled. Bendy groaned and face palmed. Kitty giggled and lifted Bendy's head up. "I know you wanted this picnic to be for you and me, but Boris and Alice are family to me too."

Kitty's toon eyes sparkled with love and smiles. Bendy sighed and gave a small smile. He ruffled Kitty's hair and said, "Alright Kitty, guess you win." Kitty smiled and giggled.

The toons got everything set up for the picnic and we're ready to chow down on some delicious food. Kitty, Bendy and Boris took a sandwich from the basket and started to eat, while Alice took an apple. "Kitty these sandwiches are great!" Boris complemented.

"Thank you." Kitty replied. "I made an assortment of sandwiches because I wasn't sure what you guys like." Kitty looked at her sandwich and at Boris and Bendy's, "except mine of course I made myself a Peanut Butter and Jelly."

"You've been loving PB&J since I made one for you." Boris said. Kitty giggled remembering the day she tried PB&J. Boris made one for her since there was nothing for lunch, and since then she adored it. Kitty looked and saw Alice only eating fruit rather than the sandwiches she made.

"Alice are you going to eat a sandwich?" Kitty asked.

Bendy went over to Kitty's ear, and whispered, "She doesn't want to eat one because she's gaining weight." He snickered.

"Bendy!" Kitty and Alice yelled.

Bendy laughed holding his sides. "I was kidding, come on take a joke." Kitty and Alice glared thinking the joke wasn't funny.

"But I thought I wasn't going to go so I had a big breakfast and wasn't really hungry." Alice explained.

Kitty looked at Bendy with a small glare, the demon replied by giving Kitty a kiss on the cheek to show he was sorry for making fun of Alice. Kitty smiled and the kiss but still wasn't convinced and wanted Bendy to say his apology to Alice.

"Sorry Alice, I didn't know."

Alice smiled and hugged Kitty and Bendy. "Its fine." She replied. Even though Alice has been tormented by Bendy, she knows he doesn't really mean what he says, its part of his character.

After eating their lunch, Kitty put everything away and grabbed a ball from hammer space. "Ok! Who wants to play ball?" Kitty asked.

"Me!" Bendy, Alice and Boris yelled. The cat toon smiled and threw the ball. Bendy caught it and threw it to Alice, with the later throwing it to Boris. The toons played many different games with the ball like soccer and basketball.

Afterwards the toons went back to their little home, the later collapsed on the couch sighing from the long day having fun at the picnic. "Well I had a great time." Alice said sitting next to Kitty on the couch.

"Me too." Bendy replied.

"Me three." Boris added.

"Me four!" The toons relaxed on the couch for the rest of the day.