Samsie Twins-Music Blues

I've been in love with GirlWithTheGreenHat's/ask-JoeyDrewStudio's Samsie Twins, so I decided to put they're little stories here since its more focused on them rather then their parents! So here you go and enjoy!

~~~~~~~~

It was a lovely Sunday at the studio, and the music director's son, Stephen Lawrence was on his was to the music room. He looked and saw all of the band members we're on break, and with a sigh he went over to the piano, sat down and started to play a few melodies.

"Stephen!" Sammy yelled. The oldest twin flinched hearing his father yell. The young boy got up and faced his father in fear.

"Dad! Listen I wa just-" Stephen stuttered.

"Just what? Touching the piano without my permission!?" Sammy yelled.

"Well. Yes,but-"

"I told you, you're not allowed to touch anything in the studio without permission!"

"I know dad, but this was different I-"

"You're not allowed to touch the instruments, Stephen. Not ever"

Stephen's heart drop, his eyes started to tear up. "But."

"I said you're not allowed Stephen!" Sammy repeated. The nine year old cried as he ran out of the music room. Sammy sighed rubbing his forehead.

"Sammy. What happened?" Susie asked. She heard the yelling from afar and wanted to know what's wrong.

Sammy sighed. "Stephen was touching the instruments. I told him not to touch it without my permission and what does he do? Touches them!" Sammy explained. He sighed again letting all that out. Susie frowned and rubbed her husband's back.

"Maybe Stephen has a reason." She said. Sammy looked at his wife, "I mean do you think Stephen wanted to play?" She asked.

Sammy scoffed. "I doubt it."

Susie gasped hearing her husband's words. "Sammy." She snapped.

"I'm sorry dear, but I just don't think Stephen is the music type, you know how he is at home." He pointed out.

Susie's glare towards her husband faded, and left a sigh. "You're right, he should've asked you but he didn't destroy the piano, or any instruments. Did he?" Now it was Susie's turn to point out the obvious.

Sammy sighed. "No."

Susie nodded, and hugged her husband. "I'll talk to Stephen." She said leaving Sammy alone in the band room.

"Stephen!" Susie called out. "Stephen!" Susie then heard her son crying she took a peek in the room and saw Stephen crying his eyes out. Susie felt her heart drop and ran to her son.

"Leave me alone!" Stephen yelled pushing his mother away.

"Stephen." Susie whispered.

"I said leave me alone!" He yelled again. Susie sighed nodding at her son's wishes and left him alone. It didn't end there, when they got home Stephen showed no emotion or even talked to his parents. Stanley even tried to talk to his brother but no luck.

"Stephen. You can talk to me?" Stanley asked, whispering.

But nothing.

Stanley sighed and went to bed.

The next morning, Susie and Sammy weren't feeling great themselves. Ever since Sammy yelled at Stephen, guilt ran over him like a wave.

"Susie. Sammy." Joey said. The two looked up at their aging boss. "Someone from your son's school wanted to talk to you."