Cheerin Up Bendy

So the new Bendy short that came up around Christmas made me feel bad for this little guy, so I wrote a little ending on it.

Kitty belongs to Jordanthecat11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bendy was on his knees sniffling at the ground. His snowman, was just melted away by the time the sun showed up. "I am unlucky." He sniffled.

In the distance Kitty Cat watched as the demon cried over the melted snowman. A light bulb came up above her head as she thought of an idea and run off.

A bit later Bendy was walking back home with everything from his snowman in his hands. He didn't notice Kitty running towards him and tapping him on his shoulder.

"Bendy." She said. The demon turned around, inky tears still falling from his face. "I have something to show you." She held her hand out for Bendy to hold it.

"What is it?" He asked looking at her.

Kitty giggled showing her toothy grin. "I can't tell ya silly. It's a secret!" She giggled.

Bendy sighed. He wasn't in the mood, but whatever Kitty had planned for him was something good. However, he doubt it will cheer him up. Bendy took Kitty's hand, and the young cat lead him near the lake.

Once they got to the lake, Kitty stopped and looked at Bendy. "Okay I want you to close your eyes."

Bendy's eye widen for a bit as he looked at her. "Why?" He asked.

"Because." She sang. "It's a surprise."

Bendy rolled them, chuckling a bit as he shut his eyes letting Kitty to lead him again.

Kitty stopped once more, smiling at the spot. "Okay! You can open your eyes now!"

Bendy let go of Kitty's hand and opened his eyes. He gasped at the sight.

It was two snowmen; a Bendy one and a Kitty one.

Bendy felt like tearing up seeing the snowmen. "What do you think?" Kitty asked. Bendy didn't need to respond to Kitty he swiftly picked her up and spinned around in circles, making her giggle in happiness. "I'm guessing you love it?"

Bendy nodded, tears falling from his eyes again. Kitty giggled and hugged Bendy tight.

While the two toons didn't see it the Bendy snowman and Kitty snowman smiled and held hands seeing the two being happy.