AJDS- Wally's Little Fantasy

So I finally finished Pokemon Ultra Moon and in one of my battles, Wally was the last Pokemon standing and my creative little mind decided to let me write a random fic if Wally was a hero. So enjoy this!

~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day at Joey Drew Studio's, suddenly the workers heard their boss, Joey Drew scream.

"Joey!" Susie called out. The group consisted of Henry, Sammy and Norman ran to Joey and froze in fear seeing the giant ink blob right in front of them.

"Joey, what did you do?" Henry asked backing away from the large searcher.

Joey chuckled. "Well, I think I over did a spell." The workers looked at Joey, "RUN FOR IT!" He yelled. Everyone started to run from the giant searcher.

The searcher roared and went after the studio members. The giant searcher launched ink everywhere getting everyone in the studio caught. The searcher dragged everyone near it, ready to swallow them whole.

"Hey Ink Blob!" Wally yelled. The searcher looked up and saw Wally standing in front of it with a bucket of water. "Say your prayers!" And Wally threw the bucket of water at the blob of ink and watched it melt away and freeing everyone.

Susie quickly got out of the ink and ran towards the janitor. "Wally! You're a hero!" Susie cheered hugging Wally.

Sammy smiled and put his hands together kneeling down. "Wally! I wish I was brave like you!"

"Wally!" Joey called, "The president called you and wants to elect you governor!"

"Three cheers for Wally!" Norman cheered. "Wally! Wally!" Everyone cheered as they threw Wally up in the air in victory and catching him.

"Wally!" A voice called out. "Wally."

"Wally!"

The janitor quickly woke up to see his co-workers smirking or looking at him weirdly. "Why are you guys staring at me like that?"

"You we're talking in your sleep." Susie said.

"Again." Sammy finished.

Wally chuckled. "Sorry I was dreaming I saved the whole studio from a giant ink monster, and I was hailed a hero!" As Wally cheered the broom hit a pipe, spraying ink on Wally.

The studio laughed at Wally's fail. "Good job Wally, now be a hero for us and clean the mess you made." Sammy snickered, as everyone left the break room laughing.