Joey Drew Studios: How I met Joey

So this fanfic takes place in the AU/ask blog of Ask-Joey Drew Studios! Its one of my faovrite blogs on tumblr and I adivce you to go and check it out because its a really nice blog.

~~~~~~

It was late a night at the studio, and Henry was packing everything up so he can go home and get some sleep. He was lucky he got some help from a certain little cartoon demon. Who never did a good deed before?

"Thanks Bendy. I'm glad you were able to give me a helping hand." Henry said closing up his brief case.

Bendy smiled and looked up at his animator. "Hey, I feel like doing something good for once." He said. "After all Angel wanted to know if I do have a good bone in my body."

Henry chuckled remembering that earlier this morning when Alice and Bendy argued about Bendy doing something good, and decided tonight he would help Henry clean up.

Henry helped straighten a photo of him and Joey, which had the words written

"Welcome to the studio, kid!"

-Joey Drew

Bendy saw the photo and smiled. "Henry?" He asked. The animator looked at him, "How did you and Joey met?"

Henry smiled and put Bendy on the desk. "I never told you the story yet, have I?" He asked. Bendy shook his head. Henry chuckled and moved his chair close. "It was almost 10 years ago when I met Joey..." He stopped as he thought of the day as he told Bendy the story.

Flashback:

It was 1928, and 15-year old Henry along with his art class was given a field trip to the theatre to learn about animation. The whole class was given a chance to see the first Bendy cartoon created by Joey Drew. Most of the class sat there bored and uninterested with cartoons because they thought it was for babies, and they could see much better movies then this. Some thought the cartoon was funny, but they didn't laugh, only a few chuckles or a smile. Henry on the other hand sat there with a huge smile on his face watching Bendy cause so much mischief and jokes. When he laughed his class looked at him funny.

With his interest he started to draw more and more. In class he would do some Bendy doodles when done with his work. He would sketch Bendy on the back of his finished homework.

A month after the trip Henry's classmates got worried for him and decided to talk to him as they went to the train station.

"Henry were worried for you buddy." A classmate named Arthur said.

"Yeah since the trip all you been doing was doodling, sketching and talking about Bendy like there's no tomorrow." Another classmate named Danny said.

Henry chuckled. "Sorry guys." He said. "But since the trip I've been loving the Bendy show and it made me think of what I'm going to do in the future."

Arthur and Danny looked at each other. "Which is?" They both asked.

Henry smiled stopping at the station to head home. "I'm going to work for Joey Drew!" He said with a smile.

Arthur sighed and put his hand on Henry's shoulder. "Henry, working for a studio is really, really hard." He said.

"Yeah!" Danny said stepping in. "I mean what if you don't get in? What if Joey Drew isn't a nice guy and someone strict and evil!" He yelled.

Henry smiled and removed Arthur's hand from his shoulder. "Guys, I'll be fine. This is my dream! I mean even if I don't make it, I can always work at my mama's pet store and practice my drawing and get better and better and end up at the studio!" He said smiling holding his sketchbook tight.