Toonytou! Cuffed Part 2

Wally and Sammy were walking next to each other due to the cuffs in their hands. "Stop bumping me!" Wally yelled.

"You!" Sammy yelled back. The two where shoving each other back and forth slamming each other into the wall. By the time they got to Sammy's office, they were dizzy and had a high chance of getting a concussion.

Sammy opened the door to his office and glared at Wally. "Um you can't enter." Wally smirked and showed the cuffs, making Sammy sigh in disgust. "Fine, but don't touch anything!"

Sammy went to sit down on his desk to write more music. Wally just sat on the floor, doing nothing. "Don't you have to clean a studio?" Sammy asked.

"Do you want me to drag you around while writing!" Wally snapped back. Sammy glared and went back to work. "Thought so." Wally said.

It was hours and the two said nothing to each other. Wally was slouching on the floor, and Sammy was looking through his music sheet. Wally looked around the room, and eyed on Sammy's radio.

"Sammy, can you play some music it's boring here!" He wined. Sammy agreed with Wally on one thing, and turned on his radio the silence in the room was making him not focus on his work more.

Sammy then listened to the song closely, getting familiar to it. Sammy sat down staring into space as the music played.

Wally looked at Sammy and was growing scared for the music director. "Sammy?" Wally asked. Sammy didn't respond. "Sammy!" He said loudly. Nothing, Wally then shut off the music, seeing Sammy wasn't listening. "Sammy!" He yelled.

Sammy yelped, surprising the janitor. Sammy was heavily breathing, scaring Wally some more.

"Sammy?" Wally asked. Sammy turned around breathing heavily, tears showing up in his eyes. "Sammy, are you crying?"

Sammy removed his glasses, wiped his eyes and shook his head. "No! I'm fine!" He yelled.

Wally glared, and tugged on the cuff, making Sammy go on the floor. "You're lying, now tell me the truth!" He yelled.

Sammy glared and pulled on the cuff, slamming Wally to the ground. "Sammy! What's happened to you!" Wally yelled.

"The song." Sammy whispered.

"What?" Wally asked.

"The song, my mother used to sing it to me." Sammy said.

Wally and Sammy looked at each other shock appearing into their eyes. Sammy slowly covered his mouth, as a wave of sadness appeared in his eyes.

Sammy wanted to yell back at Wally, but in his mind he couldn't, all he could do was slowly nod. Sammy looked at the box Wally bumped earlier and looked at it.

"What happened to your parents?" Wally asked. Sammy turned around facing the young janitor.

"My dad." Sammy stopped looking down. "He. He did something horrible." Wally stayed quiet, not wanting to ask any more questions, but heard Sammy sigh.

"I came from strict Christian parents, and my life was perfect. I mean strict, but perfect." Sammy said. "Then one night, my dad started having this dreams, about someone in my family betraying his Christian ways, so he." Sammy stopped from time to time, as tears slowly fell. "He attacked my mom and I with a knife."

Wally quickly turned around shocked to hear, that someone he hated was almost murdered by his own father.

"He succeeded with my mother, and then." Sammy stopped as the memory played in his head.

"No dad! Stay back! It's me! you're son! Its-" Young Sammy screamed as the knife went down on him.

Wally also started to tear up hearing the story. "I survived." He heard Sammy said. "But, my father the police caught him, and was sentenced to death. They executed him a month later."

"Sammy. I-I'm so sorry that happened to you." Wally said using his free hand to rub Sammy's arm.

"Its fine." Sammy replied. "However, I got this." Sammy rolled his sleeved showing a scar from where he was stabbed."

Wally looked at the scar, and turned to see Sammy silently crying. "Sammy? Are you ok?" He asked. Sammy shook his head, and even though it might kill him, he did something he, or anyone would.

He hugged him.

Sammy was surprised with the hug, but he didn't want to hug back he just gave a soft smile as Wally comfort him with his hug. "You see, I flipped when you dropped my box earlier, because this is the only thing I have about my mom."

Wally released himself from the hug and saw Sammy open the box; he took out one picture to reveal his family. "This was taken a few years before the murder."

Wally looked at the photo and saw a young Sammy with his mother and father. He had his father's nose, but saw most qualities belonging to his mother. "Your mom is beautiful."

"Thank you." Sammy said. "I bet your mom is pretty." He said putting the photo back in the box.

Wally sighed and faced Sammy. "Actually, I never met my mom. She died when I was a baby." He said.

"Oh, Wally. I-I'm sorry I didn't know." Sammy said.

Wally shook his head. "Its fine. Promise." He said. Sammy sighed and gave a smile. "But, my life wasn't great either."

"Really?" Sammy asked.

Wally nodded. "You see, after my mom died, my dad was more into drinking, and well never stayed with me." He explained. "So I stayed with him, I know he still loves me somewhere, so I took him to the park every chance we get, but it all changed when I started going here." He looked down trying not to cry. "My dad gets angry when he's drunk, and there were times where he's hurt me."

"But you're always here at the studio 24/7?" Sammy asked.

Wally nodded. "Right, but before I always went home for an hour to check up on my dad. One night, my dad caught me in my uniform and I was injured badly, he also told me." Wally stopped to cry as the painful memories went through his head. "That I was never his son, and my mom died because of me." Wally sobbed for a while, and now it was Sammy's turn to hug the janitor.

Wally hugged Sammy back and sobbed on his arm. It was like that for them for a while.

Later, Henry knocked on the door with a new key in his hands. "Wally! Sammy! I got the-" Henry stopped seeing the two asleep together. "Key." Henry gave a small smile and walked up to the two releasing them from the cuffs and removing them from their hands.

Henry knows that the two will go back and fight with each other in the morning, but he smiled seeing that even two people who fight could bond for one night.