SOL AU: Halloween

Decided to write an Early Halloween Drabble!!

ENJOY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

It was the night of October 30th; the toons were excited for the best holiday of all! Halloween! A day where kids or anyone can dress up and have a good'ol time. Bendy, Boris and Alice were just adding the last bit of details into their costume.

Boris decided to go as a ghost, but as he cut eyeholes to see, he also cut holes for his ears to fit through.

Alice wanted to go as a dancer, she wanted to be a Hula Dancer or a Flapper, but she couldn't decide which one to be. Linda then gave her a better idea and made her go as a 50's girl, with a poodle skirt and everything even roller skates, which she was able to learn in one month.

Bendy wanted to go in his demon form for Halloween, but Henry decided against it as it was too risky or would scare of the neighbors. So, Bendy got the idea to be a little vampire. Bendy smirked putting on his fake fangs.

"Boo!" Bendy shouted scaring Alice almost ripping her dress.

The angel glared, pulling Bendy's bowtie. "That wasn't funny! You almost made me rip the skirt!" Alice yelled.

Bendy chuckled despite being yelled, he got Alice good. Alice growled not taking this scare as a joke. Bendy stopped chuckling and smiled nervously at the angel. Alice pushed Bendy lightly away and went back to fixing her costume.

The toons looked up seeing Henry come through the front door with grocery bags filled with candy. Bendy and Boris's eyes sparkled, their jaws dropped open seeing lollipops, chocolate bars, bubble gum and gummy candies in the bag. Henry looked at the two toons with a smile, "I know you guys are excited, but remember these are for your friends." He reminded them.

Boris whipped his mouth and smiled, "I know, but look at all this delicious candy!" He exclaimed.

Henry chuckled and pets the wolf on the head, "You'll be getting a ton of candy this year. This neighborhood is well known giving kids a ton of candy."

"How much?" Bendy asked.

"So much you would need a second bag to get another load!"

Bendy and Boris smiled at each other. Despite him being a demon, Bendy thought he was in candy heaven. All the candy he and Boris are going to receive while they trick or treat.

Alice scoffed, "Well I'll be attending a Halloween party with Danni and our friends over at Eric's house! And I'm excited because it's my first party!" She squealed.

Henry smiled he knew Alice being in high school she couldn't attend trick or treating with Bendy and Boris, but seeing her happy going to a party made it all worth while. From what he remembered, Joey never let her join any of his parties that were just simple dinner parties. However, Henry was different he would allow the angel to go to a party. However, there were some rules she had to follow such as curfew.

Linda came in checking up how the toons were with their costumes, "How's the costume making guys?" She asked.

"Great!" The toons replied. "I'm done!" Boris added. He put on his ghost costume and his two ears popped up from the costume. Everyone giggled seeing the wolf's ears appear in the costume.

Bendy decided to put on his vampire cape and fangs jumping on the couch, "rawr!" He growled. Alice, Linda and Henry looked at each other knowing the costume is cute rather then scary. "Rawr!" Bendy growled again. He frowned seeing he can't scare anyone.

"Your too cute in that costume, Bendy." Henry mentioned. Bendy blushed in embarrassment and turned away from his father.

Linda looked at Alice, "What about your costume, Alice?" She asked.