AJDS- Joey's Reaction

Henry didn't care he was 10 minutes late to work. Henry didn't care he was dancing and gushing like an idiot. Heck, he didn't care people were staring at him. When Henry got back to the studio the disappointed faces of Joey and Norman greeted him.

"Henry! Where were you?" Joey asked, his arms crossed.

Henry didn't respond, only having the goofy smile on his face as he skipped to his desk. Joey and Norman, whose glasses fell to his nose, stared at Henry and looked at each other at 'what just happened.'

Joey was confused at the sudden attitude change from Henry, when he got to Henry's workstation; Henry smiled and hummed a tune as he drew. "Henry is everything alright?"

"Oh everything was dandy." Henry sang.

"Uh..." Joey trailed, now he was worried for Henry. "Henry this isn't like you." Henry ignored Joey and just continued drawing with the same goofy smile on his face. Joey saw something in the corner of his eye. Henry was drawing a girl. "Who is that?"

Henry sighed. "Her name is Dianne Collins, and I think she made my life 100% complete." The animator covered his mouth, realizing he admitted his good behavior. "She asked me out on a date."

Joey chuckled and ruffled Henry's hair. "I'm proud of you Henry!" He cheered.

Henry chuckled. "Thanks Joey." Then something crossed his mind. "Think I'm ready to date again?"

Joey gave a small nod and put his arm around Henry. Joey remembered during Henry's early years at the studio. He had a girlfriend named Linda, and since Henry prioritized his work more then the relationship they broke it off. Henry was depressed for weeks, but Joey was able to get him back on his feet.

"Of course your ready." He replied. Henry smiled and hugged his boss, who the later replied with a hug back.

"Thanks. I promise I'm going to be focusing on Dianne, and not prioritize my work!" Henry yelled.

"Good you can finally take breaks." Joey replied clapping his hands together with a smile.

Henry eyes widen. Take breaks? Not in Henry's book. "I have to finish those story boards, and get ready." And with that Henry left in a dash. Joey gave a chuckle and shook his head.

"Same old Henry." Joey said to himself.