InkOperated-Its Been So Long

A little boy named Bobby held his Bendy plush tight as he waited for his mother to get done with her errands. Bobby sighed and waited, sinking down to the sidewalk. "Bendy what should we do while we wait for mommy?" Bobby asked. The plush stood quiet, but to the kid he thought the plush talked to him. "Yeah your right." He mumbled.

"Hi kid." Bobby looked around, and smiled at the young man. He recognized the man.

"Joey Drew!" The kid cheered. Bobby ran up and hugged Mister Drew. The man chuckled and hugged the kid back.

Joey looked confused at why a kid would be alone here, but it didn't bother him he had an easy target for his plan. "What's a kid like you doing out here?" He asked.

"Waiting for my mommy." Bobby replied.

"Well do you want to visit the studio where I make the Bendy cartoons? It won't be too long! You don't want a stranger taking you away now." Joey explained.

Bobby looked at his mother, who was still shopping and back at the man who made dreams come true and smiled. He grabbed the man's hand and walked with him to Joey Drew Studios.

The kid's eyes widen seeing the inside of the studio. "Is this the studio?!" The kid cheered. "Yep!" Joey replied. The kid squealed in laughter as he looked around the big studio. As the kid looked around Joey snuck into his office to make a drink for the boy.

However, Joey put a drop of an unknown liquid to the drink and mixed it. Joey came out with the drink and handed it to Bobby. "Here you go kid." Bobby smiled and took the drink.

Minutes later, Bobby started to feel ill. "Mister Joey I don't feel so good." Bobby sawed around.

Joey held the boy and took him to the infirmary room. "Oh don't worry young boy. I'll take you to the infirmary to get some rest." Joey took Bobby downstairs and let him lie down for a bit. Bobby felt relaxed, but also numb. Joey then took out an axe, making the young boy surprised.

"What is that?" Bobby asked surprised at the weapon.

"An axe. For you my boy." Joey glared.

"Me?" Joey nodded.

Bobby felt frightened and tried to escape, but saw he was trapped. "Mister Joey?" Bobby asked.

"Oh don't worry kid," Joey raised an axe, "It won't be long!" Joey evilly laughed and with a swing the kid screamed until it went silent.

Bobby's mother looked around town with police officers and family friends. "Bobby! Bobby!" The mother cried running around the town for her child. "Bobby! Honey! Where are you!?" The mother gasped as she saw the Bendy doll on the ground. Slowly shaking she grabbed the plushie that was once owned by her son. Screaming, she hugged the plushie tight seeing her son gone, and it was all her fault.

Joey hummed a song after shutting off the machine and walked over to the small black blob. The blob formed into a demon figure, Bendy. Bendy rubbed his head and stared at Joey.

"Your now my perfect Bendy." Joey whispered eyeing the toon. The toon opened his eyes and faced the creator.