(Request) Optic Ink! Trusted You

"Allison, you did great today." Sammy said as they left the break room to go back to their daily routine at the studio.

Allison smiled, "Aww, thanks Sammy." She replied. "After all you are my best friend who loves to help me the best he can."

Sammy rolled his eyes and smiled. "It was nothing." He said rubbing the back of his head. The two continued their walk, until they met the old actress of Alice Angel, Susie Campbell.

Allison smiled seeing her co-worker. "Hi Susie!" She beamed running to her 'friend.' Sammy knew Susie didn't like Allison around, but poor little Allison was gullible and thought Susie was her friend.

"Hi." Susie said unemotionally. "Listen, Allison. I need to talk to you," she eyed Sammy, and back at Allison, "alone."

"Oh." Allison looked at Sammy and back at her friend. "Well, Sammy and I we're going to listen to music, so-" Susie cut her off.

"Oh don't worry Allison, it won't be long." Susie said.

"Well. Okay." She said finally.

"Good." Susie replied.

Allison was about to follow the former actress, but was stopped by Sammy, who looked worried for her.

The young actress took Sammy's hands and faced the music director in the face. "I'll be fine, okay." Allison said. Sammy nodded and gave her a hug.

"Be careful." Sammy said.

"I will." What Sammy didn't know that was the last hug he'll ever get from Alison.

Susie led Allison to the elevator and pressed the button to floor 9. Allison smiled and stood next to Susie, the later smirked once they heard the bell ring to get off. When Allison got off, she didn't notice Susie grabbing a weapon from the table.

"So what did you want to show-" Allison stopped as she saw Susie with a wrench and swigged it over her head. Allison fell, screamed in pain as she felt the blows from the wrench hit her body.

"I thought I could trust you!" Alison yelled.

Susie smirked. "Sorry, 'friend' but you trusted the wrong angel." She snickered as she gave the final blow to Allison's head.

After this bloody ordeal, Susie took Allison's corpse to a mysterious room. She saw the puddle of ink that still flooded the room, and threw Allison's body in the deep, dark, inky abbeys.

"There." Susie said before walking off to clean the blood and ink off her.

What she didn't know was the whole time; Sammy watched the horrifying scene unfold. He covered his mouth preventing to make a peep or sob.

"Susie, why did you kill her?" Sammy asked, eyes tearing up.