One Toony Night

Henry was sitting down at Joey's office, using the phone. Joey was pacing around feeling nervous. Earlier he found out he had to go to a formal event with a bunch of other animators and movie directors. He couldn't leave the toons alone for an hour, so he asked his good buddy, Henry if he could watch the toons for the weekend. Henry was okay with the idea, but first he had to ask his wife, Dianne first.

Dianne knew all about the toons, and how they came to life, but Henry had to ask before showing up with the toons tonight. So here he was, in Joey's office, waiting for Dianne to pick up the phone.

"Hello." A woman's voice said through the line.

"Hi, sweetie." Henry responded smiling. He loved how his wife said, "hello."

"Hey Henry! What's up?" Dianne replied.

"Well, remember almost a year ago when I introduced you to Bendy and his friends?" Henry asked, smiling nervously.

"Yes?" Dianne questioned. She wondered what her husband was going with this.

"Well," Henry stopped to chuckle a little bit, "Joey is going out tonight, and he needs someone to watch the toons, and well, I said we can for tonight. Is that okay with you?"

Dianne paused to think about this. She remembered when they started dating; Henry showed her the secret of Joey Drew Studios, the main toons; Bendy, Boris and Alice are alive. She thought Henry was trying to scare her, but Joey came in and confessed. She remembered him being so upset towards Henry for revealing her the toons, but he calmed down and everything was all right in the end.

Still, they were toons and these toons can do anything from, destroying their loving room with ink to chasing each other around the house destroying everything in site.

"Dianne, are you still there?" Henry asked, getting his wife's attention.

"Oh yeah! I'm still here. I was just thinking." Dianne replied. "I guess, one night with the toons, wouldn't hurt."

She didn't see it, but Henry smiled over the phone. "Thank you! Dianne! Thank you!"

Dianne chuckled, "I love you Henry, see you tonight."

"I love you too." Henry replied, as he hanged up the phone. Henry looked at Joey, and gave him thumbs up.

Joey smiled, shaking Henry's hand. "Henry! Thank you! Thank you!" He cheered. Henry hasn't seen Joey this happy for a while. "I gotta tell the toons!"

Speaking of the toons, they were finishing up packing. They were confused on why they were packing, but Joey reassured them they weren't moving or anything so they got even more excited, especially Alice, who had five bags full of her stuff.

"Bendy! Boris! Alice! I need to talk to you three!" Joey called out. The toons heard Joey calling them, and they sat down right in front of him. "Okay, I can tell you guys why I told you to pack."

"Are we going on vacation?" Alice asked.

Joey chuckled. "No. You three are spending the night at Henry's house."

The toons looked at one another. 'Was this a dream to them?" They didn't know, and they didn't care. The toons cheered and hugged each other, and hugged Joey. Joey smiled and hugged his toon children back.

Once everyone was calm, Boris stepped up to talk. "Wait! Why are we spending the night at Henry's?" Boris questioned.

"Remember the last time I left you guys alone?" Joey asked.

Flashback: 3 months ago

Joey and the rest of the co-workers came back from dinner, and froze seeing the mess the studio was in. Right in front of them, was Bendy holding a wrench, Boris holding a pipe, and Alice holding an axe.