(Request) Samsie Twins-Movie Night

"Dad!" The twins yelled.

Sammy looked up from his work and saw his twin boys smiling at him. He sighed, and looked at his twin boys. "What is it?" He asked.

"It's." Stanley started.

"MOVIE NIGHT!" Stephen yelled.

Sammy sighed of course movie night. Every Friday night the the Lawrence family does a movie night where they see a movie then they do some fun family thing together like dinner or get ice cream. Though Sammy didn't feel like going tonight, and instead wanting to stay home and write music.

"Sorry boys but tonight it's you two and your mother." Sammy said as he went back to work.

"Aww." The Twins sighed. "But why?!" They both asked.

"Well." Sammy put his glasses down and looked at his boys. "Because I'm busy and this due on Sunday so I can't-" Sammy stopped when he saw his sons do their mother technique; The dreaded Campbell Puppy Eyes. "Oh no that's not gonna work on me." He tried looking away but the boys kept giving him the puppy eyes. "Please stop! That only works with your mother." Sammy gave up and stood up from his desk. "Okay I'll go just stop giving me the eyes!"

"Yay!" The Twins cheered.

The Lawrence family then walked to the movies, The Twins beaming happily as their mother paid for the tickets. "So what movie are we seeing tonight mom?" Stanley asked.

"Miracle on 34th street!" Susie beamed. The twins smiled and Stanley even squealed. The family went in bought their popcorn and enjoyed the movie.

Throughout the movie it was relaxing especially for Sammy. The twins laughed at the funny moments, and when the sad moments hit him and Susie put their arms around the twins for comfort. After the movie was over the family were at an ice cream shop enjoying some ice cream.

"Mom! Thanks for taking us to that movie!" Stephen cheered.

"Yeah you really surprised us this time!" Stanley added.

Susie smiled and gave a soft chuckle. "Anytime." She then looked at her husband who sat down enjoying his Rocky Road ice cream. "What about you Sammy? Did you like the movie?"

Sammy chuckled and looked at his wife. "I did. In fact since it is the holidays it's about time I surprised you with this." Sammy dig into his pocket and took out a snowflake necklace. Susie eyes filled with tears seeing the necklace. Sammy chuckled and put the necklace around his wife. He then looked at his twins and took out two more things from his pocket.

"And these are for you two." Sammy handed the boys the two small boxes and inside were some pins. A music note pin for Stephen and a star pin for Stanley.

"Wow thanks dad!" Stephen cheered hugging his father.

"Yeah dad! Thank you!" Stanley hugged his dad.

Sammy smiled and hugged his family back. "Anytime boys. Anytime."