Toonytou! Cuffed Part 1

Wally was making his rounds cleaning the studio to make sure it was nice and clean for the day. He sighed when he had to get to the Music Department Hall. Wally sighed knowing he was going to run into Sammy again, and like everyday they were going to argue and fight, much to the annoyance of everyone else.

To Wally's luck, Sammy wasn't around so he was able to clean the department and leave going to the next hall. As he went to Sammy's office he didn't see much of a mess, so he quickly mop the floor, blinded by a box he knocked over on Sammy's desk.

"What the?" Wally asked. He looked around to make sure Sammy wasn't around and back at the box. "It won't hurt for a little peek." Wally slowly opened the box, and saw there were was a newspaper article and a few pictures. Before he can read the article the door opened, and Sammy was there.

"What ARE YOU DOING?!" Sammy yelled. Wally dropped the box that contains the contents inside. Sammy gasped and pushed Wally out of the way to clean it up.

"I-I can clean it!" Wally yelled back.

"No!" Sammy yelled. "This is my personal stuff, no one EVER touches it!" He yelled.

Wally glared. "Look, I'm sorry! I was cleaning here, and bumped into it!" He yelled. Sammy finally got done cleaning up the box. He put it back where it was before, and grabbed Wally by his sleeve. "Hey what the!"

"I'm taking you too Joey!" Sammy yelled.

Henry was at Joey's office both discussing about Joey's book. The two looked up and heard the regular arguing between Sammy and Wally. "Of course." Henry groaned.

Wally and Sammy barged in arguing, and without any emotion Henry went to Joey's drawer and pulled out a pair of handcuffs and slapped each side of the cuff on Wally and Sammy's hands.

"What the?" Wally asked.

"Henry!" Sammy growled.

"I can't stand it with you two! Everyday I'm hearing you two argue and argue and I can't get anything done! So unless you two can get along or not fight for one day, you will be cuffed and I have the key!" Henry yelled.

Wally and Sammy stood there in surprise. They never heard the animator yell or snap at anyone before. The closest he got to yell was when Joey lied to him about the deadline of one of the episodes.

Henry was spinning the key and it slipped out of his hands and went out the window. The four looked out the window and saw the key get caught by a bird, which later got caught by a cat, and the key fell down the drain.

Sammy and Wally turned to glare at Henry, who was now in shock with what happened. "Anyone here want to explain what just happened?" Henry asked.

No one responded, and this was Henry's response to barge out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this is short, the next chapter will be here soon (tonight or tomorrow).