Bendymon AU: Meeting Lacie

So a year ago, I wrote an Drabble for Bendymon AU for yunisverse! After a while working on AJDS, and my own AU SOL AU I wanted to write other drabbles for other AU's. I decided to come back to Digimon AU as its one of my favorites! I don't see this AU get alot of drabbles or stuff and it needs some recognition!

I hope you enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the end of a school day, and everyone was walking home. Henry however, was still in his seat drawing sketches of Bendymon, DemiBorismon, and Fleecemon together. The young boy smiled seeing his new friends drawn in his sketchbook he couldn't wait to spend the day at Wally's house so they could visit the Digiworld again and continue their hunt for Joey.

Speaking of Joey the young boy turned the page in his sketchbook, giving a frown at what he drew. It was Joey smiling alongside him with the words "Welcome Home!" on top of it. Henry sighed he hope Joey was okay.

"Henry!" Wally called out. The artist didn't pay attention. The young boy rolled his eyes and shakes his friend. "Hey! Henry Stein! Are you in LaLa Land?!"

Henry snapped out of it and looked at his friends who he met a few days ago in the Digiworld; Wally Franks, Susie Campbell and Sammy Lawrence. Susie looked concerned for her friend, but Sammy had his arms crossed tapping his foot.

"Oh hey guys!" Henry waved. "Sorry. I'm just thinking about Joey." The group frowned. Susie kneeled down and put her hand on Henry's shoulder. The boy looked up to his friend, who was confident.

"Don't worry Henry. We'll find Joey. We promise." Susie reminded him a smile forming on her face. Henry smiled back he was glad that his new friends we're able to help him.

Henry and his friends left the school and were walking together. "So anyone ready for our camping adventure in the Digiworld?" Wally asked.

"I'm so am!" Susie replied. "This is going to be my first ever camping trip!"

"This is my first time camping since forever, in the past Joey and I would go to the woods and spend the entire day together!" Henry explained.

Susie and Wally chuckled. Sammy rolled his eyes, "listen Henry. This camping is more of a mission rather then a picnic, so stay serious through this." He warned. Susie chuckled and pulled Sammy away from the nervous boy.

"Now, now Sammy. We're all excited for this night." Susie replied as she pulled Sammy away. The group continued to walk till Henry bumped into a tall man.

"Oh sorry." Henry apologized. The man turned along with two of his friends making Henry and his friends scared. Susie and Wally held on to Sammy tightly.

The older boy picked up Henry on the collar of his shirt. "You messed up my jeans, pipsqueak!" He yelled.

"I-I'm sorry!" Henry apologized. Though the older boy and his friends didn't listen to him. They responded by slamming the young boy to the wall.

"You're gonna get it now!" The boy yelled.

"Yeah!" The boy's buddy replied. "Punch the kid into next week!" The buddy punched his hand.

Henry gulped and looked back at the delinquents and his friends, now worried for him. Henry sighed, he wondered if Joey was here he would come up with a plan to scare the delinquents off, but Joey was missing. Henry's friends looked scared to step up, so the only thing to do was take the hit.

Time felt slow for Henry, he just wanted to get hit with the punch and get over it. For his friend's however a bright blur came by in front of the bully.

Henry opened his eyes when he saw a kid held back the delinquent's punch. The delinquent was shocked when a older kid with wild hair held the punch in their fist.

"Let. Him. Go." The kid growled. The bully looked down at the kid before laughing. The kid raised an eyebrow confused why the bully was laughing.

"What are you going to do about it little boy?" He mocked before laughing again. The bully got pulled away dropping Henry. Henry's friends ran over to him and helped him up. To their surprise they saw the kid holding the boy's arm behind his back. "Uncle! Uncle!" He yelled.

The kids smirked letting the bully go before he held his arm in pain. The bully's friend glared at the kid who just humiliated him. He was about to attack the kid, before the later held the kid's punch.

"Oh by the way," She paused to punch the bully in the face, "I'm a girl." The bullies laid on the ground knocked out and bruised from the girl's attack. The girl sighed before facing Henry and his friends. "You alright kid?" The girl asked.

Henry looked up to her and replied, "Yeah I'm okay. Thanks for saving me there."

"No problem. Those guys are morons anyway. They don't bug me one bit." The girl replied. "I'm Lacie Benton."

"Henry Stein." He introduced. "These are my friends; Wally Franks, Susie Campbell and Sammy Lawrence."

Lacie heard those names before, but where though it didn't bother her. "Nice to meet you guys." She waved. The tamers chuckled and waved back to the tomboy.

"Hey! Lacie!" Another kid called out. The kids turned to see an older boy, around the same age as Lacie on the other side of the road. "Come on we got to get going!" He yelled.

Lacie sighed. "Alright! I'm coming!" She then turned to Henry and his friends. "Take care, and be safe." She said before running to the other side of the road to be with her friend.

Once she was gone, Susie was smiling. "She looks so cool!" She beamed.

"That was amazing!" Wally yelled, agreeing with his friends.

Out of all of them, Sammy was not impressed with Lacie. He was thinking for a bit where he heard her name and who she is. Henry took note of Sammy's behavior, "what's wrong?" He asked.

"There's something about Lacie that looks familiar to me." He answered.

"Did they know anything about?"

"No." Lacie replied cutting her friend off. She and her friend were by themselves in a soccer field. Soccer season was over making the older kids trespass and just hang out while having ice pops.

"Did you warn them?"

"Bertrum." Lacie cut off again calling her friend's name. "Relax. Its best we not tell them." She explained holding at what appeared to be her Digivice.

Bertrum didn't listen, "well tell them or not. I'm not having them be in the way!" He said.

Lacie rolled her and continued eating her Popsicle. "Whatever you say, just don't hurt them if you decide to go after them." She finished her frozen treat and continued, "Though one of us has to tell them."

Bertrum scoffed, "We don't need to tell them anything. Just to let them leave the Digiworld or else."