SOL AU-Feast

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Henry and Linda were taking the toons on another road trip. The toons were excited over the trip, however it wasn't a short trip they were going to be gone for a while to celebrate Thanksgiving over at Henry's mother's house. The toons were confused as they never heard or celebrated Thanksgiving before. Joey never mentioned it to them, but they were curious over the holiday.

"Mom?" Alice asked. Linda turned to face her daughter, "what's Thanksgiving?"

Linda chuckled, "I think it would be your favorite holiday besides Halloween."

"Why?" Bendy asked.

"Well," Henry started. "Thanksgiving is a holiday where family and friends gather together and we eat a huge dinner."

This got the attention of Bendy and Boris, "how huge?" The wolf asked.

Henry chuckled, "well there's turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie are the main courses." Boris and Bendy were drooling over the thought of food. Alice got disgusted and lifted her feat up incase any drool got on her shoes. "My mom goes overboard for Thanksgiving besides the food I mentioned my mom makes the best bread and pastries for dessert, salad, vegetables," Henry stopped when he heard the little devil darling gagging.

Bendy stopped when he felt Henry's glare from the backseat, "sorry Henry, but no way your putting a vegetable on my plate. All it is going to be loaded is turkey and pie." Bendy replied.

"Well like it or not my mom is strict on those who didn't eat vegetables. Trust me." Henry remembered his childhood with Joey when they didn't eat their vegetables they couldn't leave the table or their sketchbooks were confiscated. Though the two got used to it after a while.

The drive was smooth after their talk, the toons all slept in the backseat and Linda was looking out the window. To her surprise not a sight of traffic anywhere, though she wouldn't say it, she didn't want to jinx the trip.

By sundown the Stein family finally made it to Henry's house. It was in a small neighborhood, almost like Henry's except there weren't any houses that had stairs, all of them were small or one-story houses. Henry got out of his car and he smiled when an elderly man and woman came out.

"Henry!" The woman called out. The toons looked through the car; they looked at each other realizing this was Henry's mother. The woman hugged her son tightly almost squeezing the life out of him.

"Ma...crushing...me...can't breathe." Henry struggled.

"Molly! Sweetie." Linda stepped in. "Your crushing my husband."

"Oh." Molly let go letting Henry breathe, "thanks for reminding me."

Linda smiled hugging her mother-in-law "Hi Mrs. Stein." Linda introduced. Molly smiled and hugged Linda back.

"Linda long time, no see." Molly replied.

Linda smiled, "so glad to see you again Molly."

Linda let go of the hug and opened the car door, "Henry and I brought someone over, please don't get mad, or scared, or anything." Linda smiled and motioned the toons to come out.

Bendy, Boris and Alice came out of the car nervous over what Henry's mother would think. To their surprise Molly didn't scream and pass out like in the past. She was speechless over seeing the live toons.

"Hello." Bendy waved.

"Mom. This is Bendy, Boris and Alice." Henry introduced. "The toons from the cartoons."