SOL AU-Reflection

Alice was helping Linda clean the attic early one morning. Linda thought with the weather getting colder it was time to do some cleaning around the house. Alice asked to help and she was welcome to help. As the two ladies cleaned they put stuff into boxes to donate to charity, Alice found some photos she would love to look at with Bendy and Boris, but what impressed Alice the most was a mirror that she found.

The mirror was golden with a beautiful pattern all around it. Alice smiled looking at her reflection. "Linda! Look at this!" She yelled. Linda heard her daughter's call and went up to her looking at the mirror.

"I remember this mirror, my mother bought this for me and my sisters when we were young." Linda explained.

"Can I keep this up in my room?" Alice asked.

Linda nodded, "Of course." Alice squealed and hugged her mother tight, "Thank you! Thank you!" The angel cheered. Linda chuckled seeing her angelic daughter being so happy. The two took a break from cleaning and called Henry up to attic to help put the mirror in Alice's room.

Meanwhile, Bendy and Boris were in a middle of a card game, when they saw Henry carry a mirror to Alice's room. Boris was astonished by how big the mirror was and went over to Henry. He saw Henry put the mirror up and Alice being happy seeing it in her room. "There you go Alice."

"Thank you Henry!" Alice ran to the mirror and looked at her reflection. Boris walked over to her to see his reflection and smiled. All day Alice tried on her clothes looking at herself in the mirror smiling and giggling having fun in the world.

"Bendy! Boris! Alice!" Linda called out, "Its time for dinner!"

"Oh boy! Cheeseburger night!" Bendy cheered running downstairs.

Alice smiled seeing her brothers heading down for dinner and decided to follow them down, but the angel stopped. She turned to her room for a second, "Did someone call for me?" She asked herself. Alice slowly went back to her room and looked around hoping no one was hiding. She opened her closet and window, but no one in sight.

"Alice! Are you coming down for dinner?" Henry called out.

Alice wanted to keep looking for this mysterious voice, but she did start to get hungry. "I'm coming!" Alice called out leaving the room to eat dinner. Once dinner was done, and everyone was getting ready for bed, Alice faced her mirror to brush her hair so it would be soft before bed she smiled facing her reflection. After brushing her hair she went to bed to get some sleep. Sometime after falling asleep the voice called her again.

"Alice. Alice." The voice called. The angel woke up and looked around her room where the voice was coming from. She got out of bed and walked slowly to the door. She started to sweat and felt scared opening the door. She opened it and saw no one there, just a dark hallway.

Alice sighed, "Oh it was nothing, just a dream." She said to herself closing the door.

"Or was it?" The voice asked, Alice turned around and screamed. The one making the voice was "Alice" who was once known as Susie Campbell until the ink machine corrupted her into an evil look-a-like. "Alice" chuckled seeing her copy being scared, "Aww did I scare you?" She mocked.

"You?!" Alice was shocked seeing "Alice" was alive.

"Hello, angel," "Alice" sneered. "Are you glad to see me?"

Alice glared, "No! Why are you here? Allison killed you! You-Your dead!"

"Alice" laughed, "Oh silly angel. I'm always here. I never left your side after I was destroyed by one of the fakes." She spat. Alice gulped, "Ever since, I've been following you. Watching you."