1

Two years after the 'Fox' era

"Once again, I thank you all for coming! Thank you!" The crowd cheers once she finishes her speech and bows. Immediately, a bodyguard comes forward to escort her out of the shopping mall where her book signing event took place.

Upon seated in the car, she is immediately attacked with a huge bear hug, to which she happily giggles and replicates.

"Aigoo... Jagiya, you worked hard!" Her boyfriend pulls away from her to take a good look at her. He had missed her after not seeing her for the day. "You must be tired, hm?"

She sighs and rests her head against his shoulder, closing her tired eyes while humming in response.

"But everything went well so it's worth it." He, of course, couldn't help but smile at his girlfriend's success. She had been dreaming of becoming a best-selling author for so long, and now, all her hard work had finally paid off.

"Jagiya, you shouldn't push yourself too hard. I think you should take some days off." He mumbles against her hair as he plays with her fingers. She wasn't listening, however. With her tired eyes on the green pasture they're currently passing by, she can't help but have her thoughts drift back onto-

"Jimin..." She whispers to herself, which made Jungkook raise his brows, stopping his movements.

"If it weren't for Jimin, I wouldn't be where I am now. It's him who gave me the inspiration to write. I really wish he's still with us." Saying this, she suddenly feels the urge to cry again. This had happened so many times she herself had lost count of it.

Every time she thought of Jimin, a stinging pain would dominate her heart, and Jimin's memories would flash through her mind like it was her own. How he looks up at her. How much he admires and loves her. How he felt when they cuddle up in bed. Everything.

So here she is, trying her hardest to hold back her tears without Jungkook knowing. But of course, he does. Sensing the slight vibration of her body, Jungkook gently pulls her off him and holds onto her shoulders.

"Hey... look at me." His tone is soft as he patiently waits for her to raise her head and meet his eyes.

"Jimin wouldn't want you to cry over him, will he? We all know how much he loves you. He'll want you to be happy, right? What would he feel if he knows his owner is being all sad because of him, hm?"

Hearing this, a soft smile plays on her lips as she wipes her tears off and gently nods her head. Jungkook too smiles and pulls her into a comforting hug while he caresses her hair.

"Get some rest at home, okay? We're visiting Hobie hyung tonight. He's been complaining about how I keep you to myself all the time."

__

"Taehee!" Hoseok shouts upon seeing his best friend behind Jungkook, who is grinning ear to ear.

"Hobie-yah~" Reaching her arms out, she slides into Hoseok's arms and is engulfed in a bone-crushing hug.

"I thought you don't want me anymore." The man says with a pout, which made Taehee giggle and shakes her head.

"Of course I do! You know I love you!" Jungkook coughs at her statement and playfully glares at Hoseok.

"Taetae wants a hug too!" Taehyung soon appears from the kitchen. With his mouth still full of food, he runs over to Taehee and hugs her.

"Yah, hyung! Can you not hug my girlfriend like that?" Jungkook, who is obviously not very happy, pulls his girlfriend away from the older boys.

"Aigoo~ Maknae! You're so protective of your girlfriend, you even dropped the honorifics? Yah, don't forget that I'm the cupid here!" Hoseok says and flips his imaginary long hair, making the others laugh.

"Oh, by the way, Jin hyung said he'll be here in a while. And guess what? He's bringing us food!" Taehyung says and starts dancing around like a five-year-old, just as Yoongi comes out of the recording studio. Yoongi being Yoongi, he is immediately annoyed and quickly walks into the kitchen to get some much-needed water while avoiding being spotted.

"I brought food-" Jin comes through the front door with many bags of -presumably food- in his hands but stops when he spots Taehee.

"Taehee?! You have a day off and you didn't tell me?!" Quickly, he puts the bags on the coffee table and speed walks over to Taehee, giving her a hug which made Jungkook mumble, "What's it with everyone hugging MY girlfriend."

"Omo, my dear! You should've told me so I can bring food to your place instead! You must be tired, look at you! You've gotten skinnier! Has your manager been starving you? Yah, Jeon Jungkook! Have you been taking care of your girlfriend properly? I thought we agreed on this when you asked me for permission on dating? I-"

"Hyung, can you please shut up?" Everyone immediately turns to Yoongi, who has a poker face on and a mug in his hand. A few gasps left the maknaes and Hoseok while Jin glares at him before speed walking over and pinching him on his ear, dragging him into the recording studio as he yells, "How many times do I have to tell you to not cut my words, huh?!"

The yelling is muffled as the door is slammed shut, but it is soon replaced by a loud 'pang', making everyone in the room jump and turn to look at the source of the sound.

Standing there is a man with purple hair that weirdly suits him, and in his hand is the door handle. His face is tinted with slight pink as he cheekily grins,

"Oops. I think I just broke your door."