22

Jungkook is evidently more protective these days and it's making Jimin feel both frustrated and uneasy.

"Taehee-yah, can you-" Before Jimin could finish speaking, Jungkook had already dragged her elsewhere by her hand. She looked back at Jimin, but the boy could only force a sad smile at her and frown later when she's out of his sight.

"Aish, seriously..." He sighs, dropping himself onto the couch.

"Ayyy~ What's with the sighing?" Taehyung who sat beside him grins.

"I think Jungkook is trying to separate me and Taehee." He says with a pout, which made the boy frown.

"Jungkookie? Separate you and Taehee? Wait, what if he's trying to kidnap Taehee and bring her to the moon with him?!"

"Wait, what?!"

And as the two continue bickering around, Yoongi who had been observing outside his room shakes his head with a sigh.

"How pathetic."

"Oh, Yoongi oppa! I'm heading to the supermarket, wanna tag along?" Taehee who later shows up beside him beams. However, Jimin didn't give the man a chance to even blink as he already held on to her hand, dragging her out while shouting, "Tae, I'll talk to you later!"

Yoongi stares at their backs with a lazy yawn, only to have Taehyung ruin his peace with a swing of his arm around the older's shoulders.

"Hyung! Let's go have some bro time!"

"... I'll kill you."

__

"Jimin-ah, you can let go now."

"A-Ah! S-sorry!" With that, the boy lets go of the hand that he had 'unconsciously' been holding for the past 10 minutes. He only realized later how sweaty his palm is from the nervousness.

To say that the situation is awkward would be an understatement, as the two are too flustered to even look at each other. Why? Taehee doesn't know either. All that's on her mind is how Jimin's presence actually comforts her, to a point where she's starting to doubt whether or not it's right to feel this way when she already has a loving boyfriend.

"We're here." Jimin's voice snapped her out of her mini-trance. She turns to look at the orange haired boy, only to see how his eyes twinkle at the variety of packed food presented. This once again reminded her of the fox version of him, when he would fawn over every single new thing she brought home.

"Woah, Taehee look! Jelly Beans!" He squeals and drags her over to the sweets section.

"You know I'm not supposed to buy you sugar, Jiminie. Jin oppa wouldn't approve of this. " Chuckling, she reaches out to grab onto one of the packages anyway.

"Awww Taehee, please? Pretty please with icing and cherries on top?"

"Did Tae oppa teach you that?" She laughs at Jimin's attempt. She eventually gave in as he keeps tugging on her hoodie sleeve.

"Okay, fine. Just as long as you don't run around and cause a scene." Like an innocent child, Jimin hugs and spins Taehee around in excitement as he giggles multiple 'thank yous', not really caring about what the others might think about them.

They ended up with a ridiculous amount of candies in their cart when they leave the section to head to the next.

Which is the meat section.

"Taehee! Beef beef!"

"Wow! Chicken!"

"Wait, I thought ducks are brown?"

And again, they've got plenty of those in their cart too. After they finish up with the cashier, they quickly leave for home as Taehee had noticed how people are giving them weird looks, probably because of the noises they've created.

"Jin oppa's gonna kill me." She mumbles to herself as she stares at the long receipt with the '₩ 237,000' on the bottom and Jin's credit card.

"Don't worry Taehee, I'll protect you!" Jimin, who is carrying the bags, grins at her. His eye smile only made it worse for her as she remembers what happened two years ago, as the memories hit her.

"Jimin..." She stops walking and looks away from him, not wanting him to see the tears that had formed in her eyes. For the past two years which she can't believe she had lived through, she would remember what she saw in his eyes every day. It was all clear. His affection for her was clear as glass, and she just couldn't forgive herself for letting her fox die from saving her like that.

And now, the boy who stood with curious eyes beside her just reminded her of all of it again. Now that she thinks about it, Jimin didn't change. He still looks at her with eyes full of affection. He still has that loving, innocent aura.

And he still loves her. A lot.

"Taehee? Are you okay?" Worried, the boy steps closer to her with a slight frown. And then he saw it. Her tears. The one thing that he learned would hurt him a lot.

"Taehee... Let's just, go somewhere for a while, okay?" Shifting the bags from one hand to the other, he grabs her hand with his and guides her over to a nearby park. He brought her to a bench and ushers her to sit, later setting down the bags to hold onto her shoulders.

"Taehee-yah, what's wrong? Are you hurt? Are you tired because we walked around too much? I'm sorry... I just got too excited and- Sorry... I'll make sure that I-"

"No, Jimin. It's not that." She finally looks up at him. Wiping her tears away, she forces a smile for him and chuckles.

"I just missed you, Jiminie. For the past two years, I just couldn't stop missing you. And... I couldn't stop thinking about how you looked at me before you-" She pauses, wanting to avoid spilling words that she knows would hurt herself.

"Before you left us. I-I just couldn't forgive myself even though everyone keeps telling me that it's not my fault. Jimin-ah... honestly, I don't deserve what you offered. If anything ever happens, I want you to save yourself. I want you to run. Because I-"
She never got to finish the sentence. Because Jimin had already pushed her down against the bench, kissing her with all the love pouring out.

A/N: aRE YOu SQUeALiNg BeCAusE I aM