보너스

Jisung watches the tall men in awe, eyes shimmering in excitement as goosebumps start forming on his fair skin. His parents had mentioned before that these men are as good as his father, but he had never seen a live dance battle before. When he suddenly feels something soft pressed against his back, he looks up, only to have a wide grin appear on his face.

"Yoongi samchon! You're here!" The grey-haired man looks down at him with eyes full of affection, his hand reaching to give the boy's hair a gentle ruffle.

"Hey there, Jisung. What're you doing here?"

"Oh, Jungkook hyung brought me here because eomma and appa are busy!"

"Oh, hyung!" Upon noticing the older man's arrival, Jungkook stops the music, leaving a frowning Yugyeom who's still frozen in his previous dance move.

"Hyung, hyung! Can you teach me how to dance like you?" Jisung tugs on Jungkook's white t-shirt, a little pout forming on his lips. Jungkook chuckles, "Yes, of course-"

"Jisung-ah, Why are you still calling him hyung? Jungkook is old enough to be your father, you know?" Jungkook's eyes widen at Yoongi, who said what he said with an amused expression and a casual shrug. Jisung, who got confused, looks up at Jungkook with curious eyes. He stares at the man and lets out a small, quiet voice, " Appa?"

Jungkook's face immediately glows a bright red, " Y-yah! Hyung!"

__

"Thank you so much for taking care of him, Jungkook. Today has been hectic. I really appreciate it." Jimin smiles as he picks his son up.

"No problem. You know we all love Jisung." Jungkook gently pats Jimin on his shoulder.

"Alright, Jisungie! We gotta get home before the sky turns dark. Eomma said she made dinner! Come on now, say bye to samchon."

"Bye Yoongi samchon, Yugyeom hyung! Bye bye Jungkook appa!" Jimin looks at Jisung, shocked, then turns to look at the three males with questioning eyes. It took Yugyeom all he has to not burst out laughing.

And hence, Jungkook appa's adventure begins.

A/N: Hey there! You must be very confused! What the heck author-nim what the hell is this? Honestly, I love all the Fox characters way too much to just let them go. Especially orange-haired little Jisung he's so precious ( '•̥̥̥ω•̥̥̥' )

I've thought about publishing another book, which will be consisting of the everyday lives of the characters. BUT I'm not sure if that's a good idea since I don't know if you guys will be interested in it. So leave a comment, let me know! Once again, thank you for everything! I love you all ❤❤❤