14

Namjoon heaves a tired sigh and scratches his head as he throws another glance at the now sleeping boy. He had somehow managed to convince the younger to sleep. He ruffles his hair and with a groan, leans against the chair.

"But Jimin, Taehee already has Jungkook. You know that."

"Yes, I know hyung. But she's the sole reason I'm here. I'll just patiently wait for my chance. Don't worry, I won't do anything stupid."

"Oh God, Jimin. Why are you doing this?"

"Who is doing what?" The sudden voice startles Namjoon, causing him to almost fall off his chair.

"J-Jin hyung! Ah, you scared me!"

"Yah. Jimin is already sleeping, stop making so much noise. Here, have some." He says and throws a packet of sandwiches to Namjoon, dragging a chair to sit down beside him after.

Quietness took over the two once again as they continued staring into space. The only sounds heard are Namjoon's munching and the rustling of plastic bags.

"Hyung, I have a bad feeling about this." The younger says after a few slow bites. He made sure he completely swallowed the food before talking to avoid receiving lectures he knows is gonna bore him out of his mind.

"About what exactly? Can you specific?"

"About Jimin. This boy... He's in love with Taehee, hyung." Namjoon says, half expecting exaggerated reactions. However, Jin only nodded in acknowledgment with his chin resting on the back of his palm.

"Hyung, you knew about this?"

"Well, it's not hard to tell, is it? Even as a fox, he is around Taehee 24/7. And plus, Taehee was his savior after all. You're just too insensitive to realize." The older says and leans back against the chair with his arms crossed.

"What do we do then? We can't have him chasing after Taehee. Not after what Jungkook went through to be with her." The sentence came out along with a sigh. Namjoon knows it all. Jungkook's struggles and uncertainties.

It was all pure torture for him, and it takes so much courage for him to take that step of confessing. As a hyung, Namjoon definitely loves Jimin; however, he can't possibly have him ruin their relationship which took so much effort to create.

Thinking about all this made him lose his appetite.

Jin looks at Jimin and smiles softly. "We don't have to do anything. Jimin is clever, and he understands the human word. I believe he won't do anything asinine. Just let him be."

The younger turns to look at his side profile, which shows no doubt and ambiguity at all. He sighs to himself again and throws the empty sandwich packet away.

I hope you're right, hyung.

__

Jimin woke up to the heavy scent of medicine the next morning. The unfamiliar scent made him gag a little. However, when his eyes land on the beautiful sight beside him, he completely forgets about it.

Right beside his bed on the chair, sat Taehee's sleeping form. Her eyes are closed, lips slightly apart, and chin resting on her fist while her elbow rests on the arm of the chair.

Angel...

It wasn't until when Jungkook -who was standing right beside her- clears his throat that Jimin stops staring.